Eleven

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

Layla has tried to make me feel comfortable here but I don't. I have seen Avia again and that made me semi happy. But the fact that I have to be here is haunting me.

Caleb has been friendly unlike Jaxon, him and Layla had been nice to me. It's only been the first day and it feels like years. Caleb has told me where my room was so I went up and saw that my bags were there. I had packed a toiletry bag and collected some pjs, then went into the Bathroom to get ready for the night.

The door opened when I was in the room and I didn't know who it was. As soon as I finished I opened the door and saw someone sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Him.

Jaxon.

"This is my room after all." He replied looking at me. I was wearing shorts and an oversized top and I felt self-conscious.

"Then I ain't staying in her then." I Said standing my ground, going over to the door nearly opening it before he stops me.

"You have to be in the same room as me." He said having a bit of a temper.

"You have no power over me." I shouted at him.

"Yes I Do! I Am Your Alpha And Your Mate. YOU WILL SLEEP HERE." He shouted at me getting up and walking angrily over to me

I whimpered a bit. Why did he have this power over me. He is supposed to be my equal.

"Your Mark will only heal if we are in the same room for at least a night." Jaxon said Urging me to get away from the door.

"Why couldn't we do this during the day. I don't want to be in the same room as you. Let alone sleep in the same bed as you!" I shouted at him. I was really getting pissed off.

"If you want to test me, my wolf will get angry. And you know what happened the last time he got angry!" He said and directed me towards the bed.

I laid down to the side of the bed nearly falling off. He huffed and got into the bed. He put his arm over trying to guide me further into the bed but I shoved it off. I hardly want to look at him let alone sleep right next to him.

He angrily huffed again and gave up. Cassy whimpered a bit and she told me that his wolf was angry but she was trying to calm him.

His wolf was the whole reason why this all went down hill in the first place

•••

The light shone brightly on my eyes when I started to wake up. I felt something heavy draped over my waist. I opened my eyes and I also felt breathing in my neck.

I quickly jumped out of the bed startling Jaxon.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a husky voice.

"You had your arm around me!" I nearly shouted.

"Just come back here and go to sleep." He said angrily but tired at the same time.

"I won't if I wake up with your arm wrapped around me again. I think I made it pretty clear that I want nothing to do with you!" I Said standing my ground.

"Can't You Just Be Happy. I Have Given You a Home, Food And Any Other Things That You Would Want!" He shouted now out of the bed.

"I just want to be home." I Said.

"You Are Home! This Is Your Home Now. Get That In Your Head. You Aren't LEAVING." He raged at me. I rushed towards the bathroom door. Shutting and locking it behind me and going to the other side of the room. I slid down the wall, tears slipping from my eyes.

Why can't he just leave me alone.

•••
Hey Guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, tension is still rising between Lexia and Jaxon🐺
Next chapter up next week

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🐺