Twenty-Four

[not edited]

Jaxon's P.O.V (long time no see)

Lets just gather all my emotions and say I am happy.

I haven't been happy in such a long time and now I've found my mate, I really couldn't be happier.

I was doing some pack work, as soon as I woke up. That's what being an Alpha entails. Some might think that being an Alpha is just about having leadership and ruling over a pack, but there is more to that. The details like how different packs treat rouges, or the traditions that each pack may have developed over each time.

I was sitting up against the head board of our bed.

Our bed.

It felt nice to say that it was ours now instead of mine.

Yes I may have been a jerk in the earlier days, just Zion is a ruthless wolf. He wants what he can get and if he doesn't have it, he will find a way to get it. Having a wolf like Zion can change somebody's image completely.

I felt a slight movement beside me, knowing that it was Lexia.

The Luna Ceremony was scheduled for later in the evening so I let her sleep in.

She was dressed in my shirt after last night. We finished the mating process. Every time I saw that mark on her neck, that I caused her harm and hurt her. I regret it. So so much.

I just wish we had a simpler start.

•••

Lexia's P.O.V

Shuffling around the bed, waking up, I felt someone beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and all I saw was a chest. I looked up and saw Jaxon smiling down at me.

"Good morning My Luna." Jaxon said smiling at me and I smiled back. Then my eyes widened and my smile dropped. I was becoming Luna today.

I know Jaxon says I am ready but I don't feel it.

"What's wrong? You're face just dropped." Jaxon said putting down his work and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, causing my head to rest against his chest.

"I'm scared." I whispered, hiding my face in his chest.

"Why are you scared? You are going to be a great Luna." Jaxon said, rubbing his hands around my shoulders.

"I just think I will do something wrong. Thinking I will let down the pack. I wasn't born to be a Luna, also I didn't expect to be mated with an Alpha." I said getting up, taking the covers off me.

Jaxon tried to pull me back in but failed. I walked towards the bathroom. I felt the stare of Jaxon on my back. I turned around and he started to smirk at me. I laughed a bit, then he laughed.

"You should laugh more Jax." I said smiling, coming up with the nickname at that exact moment. I then walked into the bathroom.

I had a quick shower got decent for the day. I was really worried about today. What happens if the pack doesn't accept me.

I walked towards the mirror, a towel wrapped around me, and wiped down the mirror. Once the mirror had gone clear after a couple minutes, I began to look at the Mark. It looked healthy then it had been since he first done it, we had finished the mating so maybe that's why. A couple days ago it almost seemed to disappear. It had faded a lot, maybe that was because we hadn't finished the process.

I looked closer at the mark, touching it as shivers went through me. The Mark is very particular according to your rank. All marks have the initials of the mates but higher up the ranks, the more art like they are. The Mark is more visible about the design higher up the ranks was well.

Looking at the Mark, two wolf paws over each other with our initials.

I also marked Jaxon during out mating last night. As I dont really have a rank yet, until tonight, the Mark is just our initials but truly lovely.

I came out with the towel wrapped around me. I felt Jaxon's eyes on me as I walked to the wardrobe. I looked over and he had a massive smirk on his face.

As I went into the closet, got something to wear before the ceremony, Jax carried on with his work. I walked out and flopped onto the bed again.

"When is the ceremony?" I asked as I looked to Jax. He looked to finish his work before putting away his laptop.

"It's around 6/7 pm tonight. My pack normally have the ceremonies in the dark." Jax said pulling me into him again. I sighed and snuggled into him. It was nice. I am glad we are on good terms finally.

I mean, the Moon goddess paired us for a reason.

"When do Dad, Alec and Christina arrive?" I asked. Jax said I could invite them to the ceremony as they are family. Other then that, it's just the pack that is there.

"In a couple of hours. It is 11 now. Layla is to come over to get you ready." Jaxon said pressing a kiss upon my forehead.

I may be scared for becoming Luna soon, but I'm glad Jaxon will be beside me.

•••
Hi guys,

Sorry for not updating in nearly 2 weeks. I came off my holiday and had real bad jetlag so that's good😂
Hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it was pretty basic. I promise the chapters will get better in the next chapters or so.
Ask any questions you want if you have any.
Remember to vote, comment and recommend to friends if you want to❤️

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🦔🐿🐺