Twelve

[not edited]

Jaxon's P.O.V

It's been a while since the argument between me and Lexia. She hasn't come out of that Bathroom. I had to leave to do some Pack work but I do hope she is okay. Yes I've messed up and from what she describes as ruining her life but I do care. So much.

My wolf, Zion, is not happy with what happened. He keeps howling in the back of my mind and tying to talk to Lexia's Wolf, Cassy.

I had tried so many times to get her out of that bathroom but nothing worked. I shouted for a bit then was nice but neither worked. I didn't want to force her, although Zion seemed to want to. She needs space but she also needs to know that she can't leave me now. She is now stuck with me.

I can't loose her again. I really can't.

•••

Lexia's P.O.V

This bathroom to starting to seem to familiar. I've been in here for who knows how long. I don't want to face him. He could have another go at me. Shout at me. Hurt me. He did mention about after a couple hours of trying to get my out of here, that he has to do some pack work.

He tried.

But if he wants to win me over or anything, he really needs to try harder. I really ain't that simple

I'm sure that Jaxon had told Layla about what had happened as she turned up to the door a couple minutes after Jaxon finally left.

I let her in after she swore to me that she was alone, after all, she is my best friend. We have been through so much together. I really don't know where I would be without her to be honest.

"You okay Lex?" Layla said as she sat down beside me.

"I don't know to be honest. One minute he is alright with me and the next minute he is all moody about me speaking my feelings. I really don't understand him at all Lay. I wish I was in your situation. You have a loving Mate, a Beautiful Baby and a happy life. While I, don't have any of those things." I Said and slumped back against the wall I was sitting against.

"Lex you do have a loving mate. He just doesn't show compassion like most mates do. He is described as the most ruthless of alpha's across the world. He is called the Blood Alpha after all. He had a desire for blood, that was all but now, he seems to desire something else. And that something else is love, not just any love, love from you. That's all he wants. Someone to be in his corner. Someone to support him through the rough Days. We all want that. Just give him some time.

Yes he is a right Idiot and I think, why did the moon goddess pair you two up. But I am starting to see why. You're both complicated." Layla finished with a laugh

"Ha ha, very funny." I said with a snicker.

"But what I have said is true Lexia. Just wait, He'll warm up, soon enough." Layla said smiling before enveloping me in a hug to which I returned.

"Thank you for always being here for me Layla." I said pulling out of the hug.

"You've been there for me, why shouldn't I be there for you." Layla said and we started talking about the times that we met and all the crazy things that have happened since then.

•••
Sorry, this is a pretty basic Chapter but I liked the Relationship between Layla and Lexia getting more show time, (if you get what I mean😂)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️
Comment and Vote if you want to🤷‍♀️
I don't mind

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🐺🦔🐿 (all 3 emojis today😂)