Twenty-Five

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

I am now sitting here in front of my vanity mirror, scared to the heavens. I've got 2 hours max until my Luna ceremony will commence. I am completely and utterly petrified. Half of me doesn't feel ready but the other half is so ready. To lead a pack alongside my mate. It's been a dream to be with my mate since I was a little girl, let alone lead a pack with my mate.

I don't think anyone thought I would have been mated to an Alpha, let alone one who is the strongest out of all of them.

Layla has been helping me get ready. She also went out to get me a white dress, white is traditionally worn by a Luna on their Luna ceremony. I have never really known the background behind it, but it's tradition.

She wouldn't let me see it until the day of the Luna ceremony, the day after she knew the ceremony was going to happen. She knows my sizes off by heart as we have been shopping together countless times.

Well I say together, but a majority she pulled me out of my bed and forced me to go with her. I've never been a big shopping person but I go to amuse Layla.

I was just curling my hair a tiny bit when Layla comes bombarding into the room, after going out to get the dress from the place she bought it from. She decided to keep it there as she knew I would have snuck into her room and taken a peak. I couldn't see it yet as it was still in the cover for the dress.

"Wanna see it?" Layla said nearly flinging it around the room. She is more excited than me to see the dress, and it's my dress.

"Well obviously." I said laughing, rolling my eyes playfully.

She opened up the zip, and my mouth was open wide from shock.

It was beautiful.

(Photo at top)

It was basic but it was lovely. If you were to go extravagant, it would look more like a wedding dress so Layla had to be careful.

Mates can get married if they want to, but they already know that they will spend the rest of their lives together.

I overheard Caleb talking to Jaxon once about proposing to Layla anyways. It's been a dream of hers since she was little to get married. She didn't care if it wasn't a common thing in the werewolf community, she still wanted an wedding.

"Well go put it on then, we haven't got all the time in the world. We've only got an hour." Layla said as my eyes widened in shock. Had a really been thinking for over an hour.

I went into the bathroom to put it on and it fit like a glove. I had always been insecure about my body, since I was little, but I have got to admit, I do look pretty good.

I walked out the bathroom, with a massive smile on my face. I looked to Layla and her mouth was open ajar.

"What do you think?" I said smiling, while twirling at the same time.

"Wow, I told you I had good fashion sense." Layla said laughing, "you look stunning, I am glad that you are going to become Luna instead of someone else."

I smiled to what she said. What would have happened if I didn't go to the party, and the Alpha meeting wasn't at my old pack. Me and Jaxon would probably have never met. Would he have settled down, gave up looking for his mate, and found a replacement?

Cassy retreated in the back of my head due to the thought of us never meeting Jaxon. She was happy she had finally found our mate. Her and Zion are always talking, 24–7.

They love one another, just like me and Jaxon.

Wait, I love Jaxon?!

I guess I do, I want to spend my life with him. I've finally come to a conclusion. I love him. So so much.

•••

For the remaining hour, me and Layla were finishing getting ready. Jaxon told me he would come to get me around 6:45. The ceremony was at 7 so that left me just enough time before hand to calm my nerves.

How Jaxon's pack does the ceremony, is the Alpha and the Luna to be, step into the middle of a circle, which is surrounded by seated pack members. Then there, both of them draw blood into a bowl, and the blood is set alight. Then the Luna, is officially Luna.

I am more scared about people watching me then me actually becoming Luna.

We heard a knock on the door, and I could already tell by the soothing scent behind it, it was Jaxon.

Layla went to open the door as I got up from the vanity. I turned around to look at Jaxon, and his eyes were filled with love, and a tint of lust.

"You look extraordinarily beautiful Lex." Jaxon said coming over to me, placing a kiss on my forehead. He then hugged me, well he picked me up and squeezed the life out of me. I looked over his shoulder to Layla making her way out to find Caleb. I smiled at her and mouthed thank you before she exited the room.

"Jax you are gonna ruin their dress." I said after a minute of him nearly suffocating me. I laughed as I said this, as I was more focused on the dress then anything else.

"Are you ready to officially become the Luna to our pack?" Jaxon said as he turned towards the door, holding out his arm for me to slip my arm into his.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said smiling, as we made our way down to the ceremony place.

•••
Awwwww, Lexi loves Jaxon.
Well we all know Jaxon loves Lex.
Thank you for reading again, I don't really talk about the votes on this story but I am thankful for over 260 votes❤️
I really don't know how to express my gratitude to all of you guys,
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOUUU.
Also, side note, I am real jealous of my mum as she gets to go to New York next year with her friends, one place that I really want to go at the moment.
Anyways just wanted to say that😂
Thank you for reading,
Remember to vote, comment and share with your fellow werewolf Wattpad story readers😊

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🐺🦔🐿