Sixteen

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

Jaxon left a couple minutes later after blowing up at me. How was I supposed to know that he lied to his pack.

Layla came to the room a couple minutes later saying that her and Caleb were going back to our old pack to visit her family and everyone. Also for some people to see Avis as they couldn't travel here.

"I talked to Jaxon, you can come. But he has to as well. 'So you don't get with anyone'." She said which made me roll my eyes. She also quoted with her fingers when she said the last part.

"His words, not mine." She said shrugging her shoulders. She walked towards the wardrobe and pulled out a suitcase which was small enough for a couple of nights.

"Who's gonna look after the pack, surely he is going to have to stay. I mean even Caleb is coming with us." I said with a shaky tone to my voice. I really don't want him to come.

"Jaxon said his dad is coming out of his Alpha retirement or something for a couple of days while Jaxon is out of town with us. I bet you're happy." She said shoving a few clothes into my bag, she tends to pack for me. to be completely honest. I don't care what I look like around my old pack. they have all seen me go around in joggers and oversized t-shirts before.

Layla must think I've resolved things with Jaxon, when I haven't at all.

"Lay, what did you mean by 'I must be excited'?" I questioned while a picked a few things out of the closet as well.

"well you're Luna ceremony is a couple days after we come back from our trip. I assumed you had solved things. Well when I talk to Jaxon, he seems that way as well. Why, is there something going on that I don't know about?" Layla said, going full interrogation mode.

"No, there is nothing for you to worry about." I said with a smile before she entered the bathroom, continuing to get my stuff.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. My Luna ceremony is in like a week.

I'm not ready for that, Not At All!

•••

We walked out of the Pack House around fifteen minutes after Layla entered the Bathroom. I went through the bag to make sure people didn't add anything that didn't need to be added to the suitcase.

We walked towards the car and saw Caleb in the drivers seat and Jaxon leaning against the back door.

"I call shotgun, have a nice ride!" Layla said running towards the open boot, chucking her bag into the car and then running round to the passenger seat.

Oh God, they done this on purpose. I have to sit next to Jaxon for a couple of hours. This is going to annoy me so, so much.

I got into the car and didn't even look at Jaxon. I could feel his eyes glaring into the side of my head. He seems to do this a lot.

Caleb turned up the music quite loud, I tried to talk to them to turn it down. I even tapped Layla's shoulder multiple times but she ignored me each time. I'm starting to think they are doing this on purpose, for me and Jaxon to talk.

I looked towards Jaxon, and his eyes seemed to soften when I finally looked at him. He seemed so soft in the moment. He muttered a soft, ' I'm sorry' that I could only hear because the music was too loud for Caleb and Layla to hear, even with werewolf hearing.

My eyes started to droop as I was getting tired. I was about to fall asleep when I felt someone pull me towards them and I laid my head against their chest. I knew it was Jaxon as I felt the tingles when I laid back against his chest, and he was the only person with me in the back of the car. I didn't want to give in but I was so tired and I hadn't been getting any sleep the past couple nights.

"Just Sleep Lexa, I am so sorry." he whispered in my ear before the noise of the music cancelled out and I fell asleep.

•••
Hi Guys❤️,

Sorry for not posting in a week, I've broken my phone and won't get it back until tomorrow. So, I had to upload this chapter on my laptop.😊
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.☺️
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 2,000 READS, I did not expect for this story to get 1k let alone 2K❤️❤️
Remember to comment and Vote🤩

Byeeeeee
-Becca🐺🦔🐿