Ten

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

I can't believe I have to leave the place where I grew up and love today.

And it's all because of him.

He seemed worried about me when he found me in the forest asking me why I wasn't at the meeting. But then he shows up in the Hospital room that he put me in, saying that I have to come with him.

I have packed my bags and all I need to do now is to say goodbye to Alec, Christina and Dad. They already know. Alec was furious with my so called mate but he can't risk hurting the pack and potentially starting a war.

I slugged my luggage down the stairs where Alec, Dad and Christina were waiting at the door. I looked through the window close to the door and noticed that a black car was waiting outside. Most likely with Jaxon in it.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said crying and I hugged both of Alec and Dad.

I could feel Dad's tears on my back, after all, his oldest daughter is being forced into something that she does not want.

"I will call everyday. And hopefully visit as much as I can." I uttered out another couple sentences while they both stayed silent.

You could tell Alec was putting up a brave face but I could see beyond that.

I then went to Christina and gave her a hug.

"You be brave okay? You're the girl in this house now. I love you so much." I said to Christina as Glistening tears went down each of our faces.

There was a knock on the door and Dad opened it to reveal the person who i hate the most.

I uttered a bye as I walked out the house. My bags were packed into the car and I climbed in. I got into the passenger side of the car while Jaxon got in the drivers seat

I didn't even want to look at him. He has ruined my life. I am no longer free. I can't do the things that I wanted to do without some type of rules following me everywhere.

"Lex, I am so sorry." Jaxon almost whimpered as I was ignoring him.

"I hate you." I said plain and simple. I could feel the anger rising up in Jaxon just from sitting beside him.

"I Don't Care If You HATE Me Or Not! You Will Be The Luna To My Pack, You Are My Mate!" He shouted and I could feel Cassy whimper which led me to whimper.

I shouldn't feel this controlled but I do.

•••

The car journey seemed so long and I ignored him ever since he shouted at me. He has said multiple a few times but you shouldn't treat your mate like that. He rejected me in the first place. Why does he want me now. Couldn't find someone who would bow down to his orders so he made me do it.

As the car stopped outside the pack house, I saw Layla. I jumped out of the car and we enveloped each other in a hug. I started crying on her shoulder and I think she noticed as she kept calming me down.

"Let's get you inside, do you want to see Avia." Layla said and I agreed straight away.

I looked back to Jaxon just getting out of the car and angrily slamming the door. I jumped at how angry he was. He got himself into this.

What did he expect? He can force Mark his mate and they would be fine with it? No!

I saw Caleb and a few people stared at me as we walked through the pack house. It was busier then the time I tried to come here unnoticed. There was a few children running around and playing.

I wanted that. Just not with him.

He has ruined my plans, and now I have to live with him.

Oh please tell me what I have done to deserve this Moon Goddess!

•••
Hi guys🐿,
Hope you liked this chapter, I enjoyed writing this one

Byeeeee🦔
-Becca🐺