Twenty

[not edited]

Previously on Alpha Of Blood

"I wish I could tell you Lexa. Tell you everything." He whispered into my ear.

I was about to question him, but the darkness overwhelmed me and I fell asleep.

•••

Jaxon's P.O.V

I wish I could tell her all that was going on at the moment. But I can't risk her safety. She is too important to me, if I loose her again. I don't know what I would do with myself.

Zion was slightly annoyed at me for having an argument with Lexa, but he was the one who basically took over my thoughts and acted possessive towards Lexa.

Cassy was excited that Zion was acting all Possessive, but Lexa, definitely wasn't.

I looked down at her sleeping with her cheek resting on my chest. I rested my head against the window and slowly started to fall asleep.

Little did Lexia know is that I was still awake up until she fell asleep this morning. I can't go to sleep until I know she is relaxed and peaceful.

I guess that is what mates do for one another.

•••
Lexia's P.O.V

The car came to a halt which awoke me from my sleep. I still felt extremely exhausted even though I had gotten sleep in this car journey. The car door opened and my eyes opened. I slowly but surely climbed out of the car. More like slithered to be honest.

As I got out, my eyes squinted because the sun was shining too brightly, Stupid sun.

Yes I might sound weird for having a go at the sun but everyone does at one point of their life. You'll be lying if you haven't.

Once my eyes has adjusted to the sun, I noticed we were outside the pack house.

Just before we visited my old pack, Caleb and Layla's new house had been finished and they were to move all their stuff in then sort it out when we got back from our trip.

Even though I get along with Jaxon now. Well sometimes there is arguments. I still had that reassurance from Layla when I needed it. I mean she was only a couple bedrooms down the hall. Now she's a 5 minute drive away from the pack house.

I know I sound stupid saying I don't know what I am going to do, but I actually don't know what I am going to do all day. I doubt Jaxon will allow me to just walk around the pack incase I might escape.

Even though he knows that Cassy would die if I escaped and went away from Him, Jaxon still gets suspicious when I ask to go out.

Thinking about him started to remind me what he said last night.

I vaguely Remember that he said something to me. He whispered it in my ear and as far as I know, it was only me who heard it. I think Layla was sleeping, and Caleb doesn't listen in because he's done it before and nearly lost his Beta Title.

He said, "I wish I could tell you everything" or something along the lines of that.

What did he mean?

What has he got to tell me?

Is he lying to me?

Cassy seemed to cower back into my head, scared of what was gonna happen.

Is he in Danger?

I saw a maid taking our bags into the house and then up stairs to our bedroom. Some pack members can have jobs within the Pack house or they can have jobs in restaurants around the area. But you don't really need a job as the pack supplies for each other.

I ran up to her to ask where Jaxon was and she told me he went upstairs, towards his office. I replied a thank you and walked into the house, heading straight for his office.

I could hear a couple shouts from the end of the corridor. I got closer and the shouts started to become more clearer.

I didn't recognise any of the voices in the room expect Jaxon but I don't think he was saying much.

As I was about to knock on the door, a raging shout cane from someone.

"BUT YOU ARE THE ALPHA OF BLOOD, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Someone shouted and I stepped back trying to not make a sound.

Alpha of Blood?

I mean I've heard stories of him but it was never found out who it was. Apparently the Alpha of Blood I was told about when I was little was the now Alpha Of Blood's Father.

Also according to rumours, the one now is more ruthless then ever before.

Does that mean someone in that room is a Murderer who has killed and slaughtered many packs.

I started to walk towards our bedroom when the Office door opened. I turned around and Jaxon had just came out of the room.

"Jaxon!" I shouted as he was about to walk towards the stairs. He turned around, a look of angriness still on face.

"I walked up here and I heard shouting. I heard someone shout about the Alpha O..." I started to say before I was cut off by a Jaxon.

"I'm sorry Alexia but I have got to go. I'll see you tonight." He said turning around and walking towards the staircase again.

"But, Jaxon, I was Talking to y..." I started but gave up as I heard the pack house door slam.

He is acting so distant all of the sudden. Was it that meeting thing he had in his office not even a couple minutes back.

Also he used my full name, he has never done that before.

I heard the office door open and a couple people stepped out, including someone who looked almost identical to Jaxon.

They all walked past me, no words and walked done the stairs. The person who looked like Jaxon gave me a horrid stare.

What have I done wrong?

What has happened in the first place is the question I should be asking.

I watched them walk down the stairs before I turned around and walked back towards the place I was heading to before all of this happened.

I noticed that the bags were already in the room so i decided to put everything away to distract my mind from everything that has just happened.

I really don't know what has just happened, but I am determined to find out what and why all this is happening.

And why Jaxon is lying to me.

•••
Hiya Guysssss,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, starting to really bring this book together to be honest😂
I feel like this was all over the place.
Has anyone read 'The QB bad boy and me?'
Cause I've recently bought it and I'm In love and I'm only on chapter 3.
To be honest, I like any Wattpad book if it's the genre I like😊
Anyways, Remember to Comment, Vote and Share with your friends❤️

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🦔🐿🐺