Twenty-Two

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

After staying at Layla's for a couple hours, I decided to make my way back to the pack house. It was peaceful at Layla's and I didn't think about all what was going on. I was just playing with Avia a majority of the time.

I was walking back in the dark, but along the path, there was lights. It was pretty safe for anyone in this pack as there is no rouges that can easily come into the pack. Although Children are not out at this time.

As I walked in the Pack House door, I noticed that there was no sound coming from the kitchen or in the living room. It was gone 10pm, maybe they all went to bed early.

I walked into the kitchen, i slightly saw someone sitting at the table in the dark. I turned the light on and Jaxon was there, swirling his drink around in his glass.

"Why were you sat in the dark?" I asked, humourlessly, as I walked over the the fridge to get some juice.

"Where were you?" Jaxon said in quite an angry tone.

"I was round Layla and Caleb's, I would have thought Caleb would of told you." I replied taking a sip of my drink.

"You should have told me first!" Jaxon stated angrily, getting up from his seat and coming towards me.

"Well I would've if you hadn't been ignoring me the past couple days. Ever since that meeting and the question that I asked, you've wanted nothing to do with me. Maybe that's why I didn't tell you! Cause you have been avoiding me and my question!" I shouted at him standing my ground.

He stayed silent, just looking at me. I saw that his eyes were changing back and forth between colours. He was fighting his wolf.

"So what is this whole business which I heard couple days ago about the Alpha Of Blood? Or are you just gonna avoid my question like you did the last time?!" I said, crossing my arms as I leaned on one side of my body, waiting for his reply.

"I can't tell you." Jaxon replied with a tint of sadness in his voice. This just made me angrier.

"What do you mean you can't tell me!" I shouted back at him. Cassy was telling me to calm down because we are shouting at mate but I couldn't.

"It's for your safety." Jaxon replied, trying to use his Alpha tone on me, but I won't work.

"For my safety, right okay. I'll believe that lie!" I said before slamming my drink down and storming up the stairs. I'm surprised I didn't smash the glass. I walked into the bedroom that I had been staying in for the last couple nights, slammed the door, and leaned against the door. I eventually sunk down to the ground.

Why won't he tell me what's going on?

I heard a knocking on the door, which awoke me. Maybe they had been knocking for ages.

I got up and opened the door to see a tears eyed Jaxon there,

"I'm sorry." He said, his eyes glassy. I was so tempted to slam the door on him but before any of that could happen, he rushed towards me and enveloped me in a hug. I sunk into his arms because of this stupid mate bond.

I could feel Cassy breath a sigh of relief. She was happy that Jaxon and Zion were now happy. And I guess I should be too.

Eventually I pulled out of the hug, because every time I tried, Jaxon would just pull me back in.

"Why won't you tell me?" I asked, both of us still standing close together.

"I don't want you to get hurt. I already lost you once because of my mistakes, I don't want to loose you again. Not this time." Jaxon said, resting his forehead against mine. I could tell what he was wanting to kiss me but we had only just made up.

"No." I said laughing as I pulled away. I also noticed the smile on his face. We were both happier now.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Jaxon asked and I nodded smiling. He said we should watch it downstairs as it would be the quietest away from the rooms and it has the better tele.

While Jaxon got some drinks and snacks, I checked the time, it had just gone 11 but I didn't care. I was happy with my mate. And that's all that someone like me would want. To be loved by someone.

I clicked on a Disney movie, Princess and The Frog, one of my favourites and we started to watch it.

I started to get tired, half way through the movie so I leaned my head on Jaxon's shoulder.

After a while, I felt myself being picked up but I didn't open my eyes as I was nearly asleep and I didn't want to ruin that. A minute later, I was surrounded by comfort, and covered in a duvet.

I felt a kiss to my forehead before they climbed into the bed as well. I knew it was Jaxon from the sparks that I felt when he kissed my forehead

I was happy that everything seemed perfect, at this very moment.

•••
Hola Amigos

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I feel like this took to long to write.
And I'm going on holiday this week!!!
I am actually so excited
💫What's your favourite holiday you've been on?💫
Anyways Ill see you soon

Byeeeeeeee
-Becca🦔🐿🐺