Chapter 4: The test

~Vega's PoV~

I made a dream where I came back in Fairy Tail (I miss Fairy Tail so much ;~;). I dreamed about it all night until Rigel woke me up.

"C'mon Vega, wake up!" Rigel said flying in circles above my head.

"Aww, let me sleep a bit more..." I replied tiredly.

"Today is the test day!" She said.

I gasped and got up the bed, making my morning routine and preparing myself, doing breakfast and going to the academy. So i entered the room and took a seat next to the usual boys.

"We are now about to begin the graduation test, it is on the clone jutsu" Iruka explained.

I saw Naruto sweatdropping when Iruka-sensei said 'clone jutsu'. I tried to reassure him and he confessed to me that he was his worst jutsu and probably won't pass. It was my turn and i made five clones of myself, so Iruka-sensei and the other examinator named Mizuki gave me a headband. I put it on my forehead and they asked me to leave the room.

~Time skip~

After the exam ended, I saw Naruto going on the swing all alone, and i saw he didn't have the headband... He didn't pass, I felt so sorry for him so I went to comfort him, he told me he didn't pass as he couldn't make a clone.

Soon after Mizuki came and asked me if he could borrow Naruto. I let him but something told me to not trust him at all.

~Time skip~

It was night and Naruto didn't come back and I got worried, so i decided to follow his scent to find him. I left Rigel home and told Kakashi I was exploring Konoha a bit. I used my keen sense of smell and eventually found Naruto all dirty and exhausted, and asked why he was here. Soon after Iruka-sensei found us but he yelled at Naruto.

"Hey you, Naruto!" He yelled at Naruto.

"You found me, and I've learned only one jutsu" Naruto said. "Listen, listen! I'm gonna show you this amazing jutsu! You're gonna let me graduate if I can do it! Isn't it true that I can graduate if I can do one of the jutsus written here?" Naruto asked excited.

"Who told you that?" Iruka asked surprised and confused.

"Mizuki-sensei. He told me about this scroll and this place"

Mizuki huh? I thought there was something wrong. I also smelled his presence and I yelled to get down, so we did.

"Naruto, give me that scroll" Mizuki said to Naruto which seemed confused.

"Naruto, never give him that scroll! It's a dangerous object that contains forbidden ninja jutsu, it was sealed. Mizuki used you in order to get it for himself!" Iruka told Naruto that made a surprised face.

"I will tell you the truth" Mizuki laughed.

"Idiot! Don't do that!" Iruka yelled to Mizuki.

"After an incident 12 years ago, a rule was created, a rule everyone but you knows" Mizuki said to Naruto. I looked at Naruto and glared at Mizuki.

"Stop it Mizuki!" Iruka yelled again, but without luck.

"The rule forbids anyone from revealing that you are actually the Demon Fox Spirit who killed Iruka's parents and destroyed our village. That's why Iruka hates you!" Mizuki explained while Naruto seemed concerned about what he said.

"No! No! No!" Naruto said releasing some chakra.
"Naruto, calm down!" I said. "Mizuki! Even if he has a demon fox sealed inside him he is still a person and still have feelings!" I said but he ignored me completely.

"Die, Naruto!" Mizuki threw a huge shuriken he had on his back at Naruto.

Iruka-sensei ran and went above Naruto to protect him from the shuriken and it went stuck in Iruka's back. He later was saying stuff about his past and how similar they were and he said sorry to Naruto. The boy eventually ran away and i followed him leaving Iruka and Mizuki alone.

~Time skip~

I was hiding behind a tree with Naruto listening to what Mizuki and Iruka were saying. Iruka-sensei stated that Naruto was different from the demon fox sealed inside him, how he is an exceptional student, how he is single-minded and clumsy at the same time.

"No one accepts him, but he knows the meaning of human suffering. He is not the demon fox spirit, he is Naruto Uzumaki of the Hidden leaf village!" Iruka said as Naruto started crying and I said that what our sensei said was true.

"I wanted to take you down later but I changed my mind, so die!" Mizuki said taking off the other giant shuriken behind his back.

Naruto quickly charged at Mizuki and I wanted to throw him a punch but i decided to help Iruka-sensei instead so I healed him with my magic. Iruka seemed surprised. Instead, I'll leave Mizuki to Naruto.

"If you ever lay a hand on Iruka-sensei, I'll kill you!" Naruto said with a serious tone, glaring at Mizuki.

Go Naruto!

"Shut up! I can take care of a kid like you with a single blow!" Mizuki said.

"Why don't you try then? I'll strike you back a thousand-fold! Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto yelled creating thousands of clones.

Iruka-sensei seemed surprised and I widened my eyes.

He did it!

I couldn't assist to the scene because of all the clones but what I heard was Mizuki screaming and Naruto punching him. After Naruto was done he asked Iruka if he was fine, Iruka-sensei thanked us and said to Naruto he wanted to give him something and he has to close his eyes. After he did Iruka-sensei put his headband on Naruto's forehead. I applauded and Naruto was so happy that hugged our sensei tightly. I couldn't help but smile.

Later I got home and Kakashi and Rigel asked me where I was. I said i got to do some important stuff but eventually told Rigel the truth. Kakashi said he bought me some ninja tools that I will use in missions.

Later on, I went in my room and I connected to the lacrima, greeted my friends and talked with them telling them what happened today and how I graduated to genin rank. After the talk I closed and went asleep.

~~~

Hey there, it's me Uprise! Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't forget to comment, star and follow! We will see in the next chapter,

Cheers,

UpriseDragon