Chapter 20: Naruto vs Kiba

~Vega's PoV~

"By the way Vega, what was that?" Naruto asked curious.

"Ahh, that?" I said grinning and rubbing the back of my neck. "Since I am a dragon slayer I can eat the source of my element or in my case various natural elements hehe"

My teammates were looking at me shockingly.

Next was Sasuke Uchiha vs Yoroi Akado.

~Time Skip~

The judge, Hayate checked Yoroi's pulse while Sasuke was standing up.

"I'm stopping the match from going any further, therefore, the winner of the second match is Sasuke Uchiha"

"Sasuke! You, you... won in a lame way! Look at you, all battered up! Baka!" Naruto cheered up.

"Man, that loser" Sasuke replied slightly smiling.

"Now I'll take you into the back... and seal the curse mark" Kakashi whispered to Sasuke.

But I can hear cause, you know, I'm a dragon slayer.

He then got up and left with our sensei after complaining about he wanted to remain to see who would win.

And since I'm lazy I will elencate the list of the matches with their winners before Naruto's.

Abumi Zaku vs Shino Aburame: Shino won.

Kankuro vs Misumi: Kankuro won.

Ino Yamanaka vs Sakura Haruno: tie.

Tenten vs Temari: Temari won.

Kin vs Shikamaru: Shikamaru won.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka

The black screen showed Kiba and Naruto's names in neon green text.

"It's here, it's here, it's here! What we've been waiting for! It's finally my turn!" Naruto cheered up.

"Good luck, Naruto!" I yelled as he jumped down the balconies. He gave me a wide grin and a thumbs up saying that he will win for sure.

"The eighth battle, Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka"

"I got sick of waiting! It's finally time for me to shine! Believe it!" Naruto said all excited.

"That's my line! With you as my opponent, I've as good as won! Right Akamaru?" Kiba replied as his puppy barked in response.

Naruto had grew a tick mark.

"Don't get excited! You won't be able to beat me!"

"Why you little...!" Kiba exclaimed as he put his puppy Akamaru on the floor.

"Hey! Don't bring your puppy! He'll get on the way of the match!" Naruto yelled to Kiba.

"You fool! Akamaru is going to fight with me"

"Hey, hey! Is that okay?" Naruto asked.

"Yes. Animals and insects are treated the same way as ninja tools. There's no problem"

"Well, that's fine! It's a perfect handicap!" Naruto said confident.

"Naruto! Don't lose to a guy like this!" Sakura yelled.

"Yeah! Good luck, Naruto! Beat him up!" I told him.

"Well then. Please begin!"

Kiba bent down and made the tiger handsign. Then he went on all four, and his nails grew like claws.