Chapter 12: Battle on the big bridge

Warning: bad written chapter ahead, specially the fight with Haku.

~Vega's PoV~

The next day we woke up early and prepared to accompany Tazuna at the bridge.

"Okay, then! I leave Naruto in your hands" Kakashi said to Tsunami.

"And I leave Rigel in your hands too!" I said too.

"Aye! Good luck you all"

Then we left for the bridge. As we arrived we saw workers on the ground.

"What's going on? What happened?" Tazuna asked confused.

Then a thick cloud of mist surrounded us causing us to go on formation around Tazuna.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you've got those brats with you as always. He's still shaking, poor thing" Zabuza said.

Then water clones appeared.

"Im shaking with... excitement" Sasuke stated wiping out the water clones.

"Well well, so he can see the water clones, eh. That brat's grown quite a bit. That means you got a rival, Haku" Zabuza said as Haku stepped in.

"I'll do it. With his bad acting I hate brats who think they're so cool!" Sasuke stated.

Then Haku started spinning like a tornado and Sasuke took a fighting stance.

"Sakura, Vega, surround Tazuna and don't move away from me. Let Sasuke handle him!" Kakashi explained us.

Aww... I take the fun part huh?

I took a defensive stance with Sakura to protect Tazuna.

Then Haku started talking about his 'strategy' and started making handsigns with... one hand?

Cool! I want to learn that!

"A thousand needles of death!" He said as water flew up and transformed into needles.

Sasuke avoided them jumping high.

"I can't have you mocking our team calling them brats... he may not look it but Sasuke is the number one rookie of the hidden Leaf village, and Sakura and Vega are our sharpest, and the other one is the number one hyperactive, knucklehead ninja, Naruto Uzumaki" Kakashi said as I smiled a bit.

"Haku, do you know what this means? At this rate you will be defeated by your intended victim..." Zabuza said to his partner.

Soon the air around us got colder and Haku made handigns creating ice mirrors. Then Haku entered the mirrors.

Uh oh...

Kakashi started running towards the mirrors only to be stopped by Zabuza.

Soon I heard screams coming from the inside of the mirrors.

"Sakura I'll leave Tazuna in your hands, I'm going to help Sasuke" I said rushing into the dome.

What I saw was Sasuke all beaten up.

"Sasuke are you alright?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, don't worry for me" he replied.

Then I saw a shuriken hitting Haku on the head making him fall off from the mirror.

Naruto! And Rigel...?

She went next to Sakura.

"Uzumaki Naruto, is finally here! Now that I've come, you're all right! The hero of a story generally appears in this kind of situation and takes out the enemy in no time!" He said making me and Sasuke sweatdrop at his words.