Chapter 37: Another escorting mission

A/N I got this chapter highly and I say, highly inspired by a story I read recently, so get over it and do not comment for that :)

~Vega's PoV~

The next day team 7 got called in Tsunade's office to be assigned a mission.

"This mission is a B ranked mission, you'll be escorting the client back to his home in the land of Waves. Meet at the gate in two hours" Tsunade ordered.

We all dashed home and packed our stuff and met at the gate a few hours later.

Our client was a young man, he is about 18 years old and introduced himself as Ryuu Yamamoto, the only son of a rich and influential family.

We started departing and we introduced ourselves.

~Time skip~

Kakashi was in front of us, scanning the area, me and Sasuke were next to Ryuu and Sakura and Naruto were behind us. I kept Rigel in between my arms.

"Are we arrived yet?"

"No Naruto, we departed three hours ago" I said to Naruto, slightly annoyed.

Three hours have been passed and these three hours were filled by Naruto complaining all this time. He even complained about the sky, there were little clouds.

"...I need to pee"

Sakura and me grow an irk mark and Sakura punched Naruto on his head.

"There is a bush over here, do it there" Sakura pointed to a bush.

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Is it always like this?"

"Unfortunately yes..."

"Oh dear..."

I noticed that Ryuu was chuckling slightly behind his hand. I smiled.

~Time skip~

After a few more hours of walking, Kakashi decided to let us rest in an inn. There were hotsprings too.

I let myself go under the water of the springs until I heard Naruto talk to Sasuke.

"Hey, Sasuke, do you want to peek in the female side?"

"No, I don't want to"

I saw that Sakura grew an irk mark and I sighed.

After a while soaking in the water, I decided to go in my room for a while until food is ready, so I put on my clothes and went where my room was.

I suddenly had a huge headache as my hand passed through the handle of the door. I retreated my arm and tried to open the door, this time feeling the metal handle.

What's going on...?

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Apart the migraine and the fact that my hand just went through the handle of the door, I'm fine, yeah"

"Something is going on"

"Yeah, I think so..."

I put my hands on my head in pain and fell on my knees and suddenly Kakashi ran towards me and put his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"Vega, are you alright?"

"Yeah, don't worry"

"Okay then... I went to call you because food is ready"

"Alright, I'm coming"

I went with Kakashi that was supporting me in the dining room and I noticed everyone was there already. Kakashi let me off and I sat between my best friend Sasuke and Sakura.

As we started eating, Ryuu tried to start a happy conversation. "So... what is your favourite animal? I personally like cats"

"I like toads!" Naruto said.

"I guess I like dogs mainly because they're my summoning"

"I don't really know"

"I like slugs"

"I like dragons because I have a special connection with them and wolves, because they are my summoning" I smiled.

"Aye! I like fish!"

"Ooh, so you got a summoning too, Vega?!" Naruto asked me happily.

"Yeah" I replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Awesome! And can you summon a giant wolf?!"

"Yeah, I can" I kept rubbing my neck.

After a while bantering we went to sleep, each one in his/her room.

The next morning I woke up and went to the bathroom, tried to wash my hands but my hand passed through the tap, while I tried to open it. Suddenly I had the migraine again and I newly put the hands on my head in pain.

"Is this happening again?"

"Apparently yes, I have a bad feeling"

"Me too"

I went out of the bathroom in slight pain and went outside, where my friends are waiting.

~~~

Hey everyone, sorry for not updating but I was busy with school stuff, anyways here's your chappy!

UpriseDragon