Chapter 32: On the way to meet Tsunade!

~Vega's PoV~

Three weeks passed, I came back from the sage mode training, and I'm able to master it (not well though), and I found Naruto... that was still struggling trying to make the ball explode. Until... he had an idea and made a hole in it.

Little he knew that Jiraya was watching him.

"Hmm... there seems to have been a little progress"

"Humph! I've still opened a hole and it hasn't popped with a bang!"

"Hey! Don't pretend to be so tough. Here!" He picked an ice cream and shared it with Naruto. "You've done well, all on your own power"

When they finished the ice cream we started training again.

"Oh yeah. Maybe we'll test a bit"

"What, what?"

"Give me your right hand" Jiraya then drew a swirl on Naruto's hand with a brush.

Jiraya started explaining about concentrating, showing first a blank piece of paper, then he made a point on it.

~Time skip~

It passed another day and Naruto was struggling to learn the second step. He was breathing heavily and was laying on the ground.

Then he got up and tried again, this time he did it!

The ball exploded so strong that we flew away but I managed to stay attached on the ground while Naruto was sliding on the ground, he got blocked by Jiraya. The blonde's palm was visibly burnt.

"Naruto!"

"I did it, Vega, it broke"

"Good! The second step seems to be complete"

"Hurry... the third step"

"That will come later. We'll now go meet Tsunade" Jiraya said with a serious tone "Okay! Let's go!" He then striked a weird pointing pose.

"'Let's go' with so much energy... don't act like a little kid!" Naruto said, slightly annoyed.

"Oh? You're in a bad mood" the sannin replied.

"Dattesa! Dattesa! It's in the middle of my training! There are three steps in the training, right?! I'm only done with the second step!"

"You can do the third step even while walking"

"What! Really?!" Naruto made a happy face but was turned into an annoyed one when Jiraya picked up and inflated a balloon.

Then he gave us an inflated balloon each.

"Here!"

"What's this...? An ordinary balloon?"

"The first step is 'spin'. The second step is 'power'. And finally, the third step is this" he picked up a third balloon and raised it up with a hand and stayed like this for like a minute.

This was confusing Naruto, that started complaining.

"Which one is 'this'?!"

"Watch me, it looks as if I am simply holding a balloon..."

"You say it 'looks as if' but nothing is really happening.

"Then, I will do the same thing on my left hand. Let's see what's really happening inside the balloon" the sannin made the same chakra sphere that he made some days ago to wipe out those bad guys. "Like a small typhoon, right?"

"What's happening in your left hand... is happening inside that balloon in your right hand, too?"

"Yeah! That's right"