Chapter 24: Under attack

Hey guys! Thanks for 1k reads! Thanks for all your support! I really appreciate it! :D

~Vega's PoV~

It's about time, Sasuke and Kakashi arrived finally, just in time for the fight. Basically they entered posing back to back in a leaf tornado inside the arena. Naruto and Shikamaru were down there too.

Typical Kakashi, being late. He dragged Sasuke with him too.

As the match began, Natsu grabbed my wrist, pulled me in an empty corridor and asked me some questions.

"How did I get transported here? I remember when you got missing, it was my fault, but what about me?" He asked.

"Well, I summoned you with a technique" I scratched the back of my head.

"That's cool! Can you teach me that ninja technique?" He said with sparks in his eyes and a dreamy face.

"Later, I have now to watch my teammate's fight. I'm worried about him"

"Alright, I'll watch with you"

After a while talking we were finally back in the waiting area, and I saw a sand sphere with spikes and blood that came from Sasuke's cheek, hand and knee.

Sasuke back-stepped and the spikes retrieved.

Soon he got on the wall of the arena and made some handsigns, getting on a stance.

I know those handsigns, its...

Sasuke's chakra was visible to naked eye and the sound was the one of a thousand birds.

"Chidori!"

Sasuke ran towards the sand sphere, managing to cross the sand, and probably hitting Gaara.

Soon I heard him scream.

When Sasuke pulled out his arm, he struggled because it was grabbed by a sand arm.

Don't tell me...

There was now a hole in the sphere. We heard a roar coming from the sand protection.

Next I saw feathers falling from the sky.

A genjutsu, huh?

"Release!" I said quietly, to release the genjutsu and from Natsu too.

Next thing I saw was Sasuke going after Gaara and his teammates.

Then we went to help Kakashi sensei and Gai sensei, that were fighting some ninjas each.

"Kakashi sensei! What's going on?" I asked while fighting some ninjas that attacked me.

"It seems we're under attack"

Natsu was helping too, he came with his scarf covering the lower part of his face and was doing the weirdest tiger handsign, not even an academy student would mess up so much.

I sweatdropped.

It seemed that Sakura was awake too.

"Vega, Sakura, release the genjutsu and wake up Naruto and Shikamaru! Naruto will be delighted. He'll be getting a mission after such a long while. Be careful. It's the first A-ranked mission since the Land of Waves" Kakashi summoned a dog, apparently named Pakkun. "This Pakkun will track down Sasuke by scent"

He also explained that being in group of four of five is better to not be found by the enemies.

"C-could it be... the one other member is this puppy?!" Sakura asked slightly concerned.

"Hey! Little girl! Don't you be calling me a cute puppy!" Pakkun scoffed.

"So Natsu, it's better if you don't come with us" I said.

"Alright, I'll help here nin-nin"

Then me and Sakura went to release the genjutsu from Naruto and an awake Shikamaru, that didn't need to be released because well... he was awake.

Pakkun bit him and pineapple boy yelled. I wanted to laugh but that wasn't the moment.

A sound ninja was about to hit Naruto when Gai sensei got him and made a hole in the wall.

Kakashi came to announce us the mission.

"Now, I'll announce the mission! As soon as you've heard what the mission is, go through that hole. Track down Sasuke, join up and then stop him. Then await next orders in a safe place"

"Huh? Did something happen to Sasuke?!" Naruto asked.

"I'll tell you the reason en route!" Sakura said.

"Yeah, we'll tell you while we are going" I reassured him.

Then we jumped out of the hole, worried for Sasuke.

~~~

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter! (Sorry if it's a bit short, don't worry it will be paired with another chapter) by the way, if you liked it, don't forget to follow, vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it! This being said, see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon