Chapter 15: The chunin exam begins!

~Vega's PoV~

The next day me and my team met up in front of the academy.

"Hey there, Vega!" Naruto waved at me grinning.

"Hey guys!" I waved back. Sakura waved at me and Sasuke hn'ed.

We entered and saw two guys beating up a boy with a weird green suit, a bowl haircut and huge eyebrows.

"So, are you sure you're going to attempt taking the chunin exam with that skill? May it'd be best if you runts quit" The guys said.

"Please let us through" a girls with two buns on her head said, ending up being punched on her face.

Mean.

"What did you say?! Listen! We're being nice to you! The chunin exam extremely difficult. We have seen many times people quit being shinobi as well as people who where disabled for life just because they took this exam. What's so bad about weeding out those who won't pass anyways?!" the guys said.

"A just argument, however you will let me through and undo immediately this genjutsu barrier? I have business on the third floor" Sasuke interrupted them.

"Well, well... so you noticed, eh?" the guys said.

"Vega, Sakura you should've been the first ones to notice, you're the smartest in our group"

Whops! I wasn't paying attention!

"Yeah, right! We're on the second floor" I said.

Then they undid the genjutsu but one of the two started kicking Sasuke who intercepted it and counter attacked with his own kick. Before they kicked each other the weird dressed boy stopped both kicks with his hands.

That was fast!

"My name is Rock Lee. Your name's Sakura right?" He then turned to me. "And you must be Vega, you live with Kakashi am I right? If so, since my sensei and yours are eternal rivals, then we are too"

"Uhh..."

My team seemed shocked that I live with Kakashi.

Lee then turned to Sakura again. "Please go out with me! I'll protect you until I die!"

"Absolutely... not" Sakura said making a weird face I wanted to laugh at, while Naruto laughed Lee's disappointed face.

"Hey, you there. Identify yourself" one of Lee's teammates asked Sasuke.

I heard Naruto muttering something about Sasuke or... something.

"When asking someone his name, give your own name first" Sasuke replied, turning around.

I also saw Lee and Naruto supporting on a wall being both depressed and muttering something. I chuckled at them.

I then needed the bathroom and told my teammates I was heading there and that I was going to reach them later and told Rigel to stay with them. They nodded in agreement and let me go.

~Time skip~

When I came back and reached my teammates I saw Sasuke beaten up and... a turtle that was scolding Rock Lee? Lee seemed concerned about not using a technique.

Uhm... what in the world...

Then Naruto headed towards us.

"Say! Say! Can even a turtle become a ninja teacher?" Naruto said pointing at the turtle.

"Naruto, do you really think a turtle can be a sensei?" I scolded him.

Soon a bigger version of bushy brows (cause yes, my teammates were calling him that) appeared doing a weird pose, shocking us all from his haircut and style.