Chapter One

Her name was not to be said out loud.

She was an immortal monster.

Or at least that is what people call her.

Shingami was her name, She could easily be identified by her long silver locks, or her glowing magenta eyes, or the mask she wore to cover her face. 

A white mask that resembled a reaper of death’s depiction. Basicly a  devil.

She may have well have been a reaper of death, it’s not like her kill count told others different. Three-hundred sixty-nine people are on that list. She’s taken more lives than she has saved. Only two were on that list, and only one was still alive or so to speak. 

“Today you will begin working under Ibiki Morino, Do you have any objections?” The Third Hokage said.

“No sir, when do I begin?” The girl said behind the mask.

“Right now.” She looked behind her at the man she would get to know very well. 

Ibiki Morino.

“Yes, Sir.” The girl bowed slightly at the hokage before leaving with the heavily scarred man.

“What’s your name kid?”

“You will call me Shingami.” Her voice was muffled making her sound older than she was, but her physique told him otherwise. 

She was only nine years old and her skill and amount of kills surpassed many five times her age.

“No surname?” He said as they walked down the hall to leave the building.

“None.” 

So young, but…’ 

He glanced at her from the side of his eye.

‘...So cold.’

He opened the door of the T&I building and lead her inside. 

“Welcome to the Torture and interrogation unit.”

He knew that she belonged here but the looks the pair got in the halls by passerbyers were that of shock. She was younger than him when he was first brought here and then soon after became the director. 

There’s a difference between sixteen and nine. A big one. 

But orders were orders and she didn’t care after all, when they found her she was coated head to toe in blood, blood that wasn’t hers with ten bodies that were ripped apart near her, their insides outside of their bodies, limbs missing, and the leader was beheaded.

Not to mention those ten people were all part of  an elite black op unit from kiri.

...And she didn’t have any formal ninja training. Which was good because they couldn’t be prosecuted for ‘taking’ a ninja from another village. 

At first when they found her she was ready to attack thinking that they were after her as said in an ANBU report before she put her weapon, a tento, into a strap on her back.

But that wasn’t the only thing though. She was looking for something that was on the ground and at first, the team didn’t know what until she found it-it meaning her severed left hand that wasn’t noticeable until she moved her sleeve out of the way and somehow reconnected it without medical nin-jitsu or chakra. 

He looked at her again as they walked in silence to his office where he would have her answer questions. 

Natural regeneration… it’s almost unheard of. There are jitsu that do similar things but that requires the use of chakra.’