deux ✓

Deux: Edward Cullen

Deux: Edward Cullen.

When Sekhani sat down in Biology, he was ready for the routine that he had grown accustomed to. His partner, Angela Webber, would not push him into speaking or anything of the sort, she would simply work beside and with him quietly. She was probably one of the few people that Sekhani could be in the presence of without having the initial panic of, 'Is this person going to speak to me? And if they do, what do I say back? Do I say anything back at all?'. Then he would do it again. Over think. Over analyze.

Sekhani didn't know how he knew but he knew that the person sitting beside him in that moment was not Angela Webber, his assigned partner.

He turned his head slowly and his cerulean blue eyes connected with honey gold ones. His eyes widened in shock and he could feel it, the familiar panic crawling up his arms. His breath hitched and he could feel his heart spike to a dangerous speed and he started counting in his head, a method that was imprinted in his mind to calm him down.

'Edward Cullen is sitting beside me' Sekhani's thoughts betrayed him and only furthered his panic. 

Edward peered down at him with a soft smile that looked so perfect that Sekhani swore he saw a sparkle. His is voice was smooth and alluring as he spoke,"Hello. I'm Edward Cullen, you're Sekhani?"

Sekhani brought his hands together to keep himself from biting his finger like he wanted to and gave Edward a meek nod in confirmation. This was going to be a complete and utter disaster. What the hell is going on? Why was this perfectly carved human being giving him the time of day?

"Do you like Biology?" Edward shifted slightly so he was facing the curly-haired teen. He was now able to fully analyze Sekhani and his eyes almost widened. He was gorgeous, that much was obvious. Brown curls framed his angular face, pink lips pulled into a slight frown and baby blue eyes flitted around as he stared at his ring clad fingers.

"Not really." Sekhani made a face as he thought of how he was barely passing the subject. Biology was unfortunately not one of the things that he was good at.

To his surprise, Edward let out a soft laugh and Sekhani is sure his heart stopped beating for a split second. Edward's Cullen laugh was an intriguing sound, almost musical and Sekhani found himself liking the sound and wishing to hear it again.

Heads turned to the paired table as if they couldn't believe what they were hearing. Not only was Edward Cullen laughing but he was laughing in the presence of Sekhani Reed. Did Sekhani talk to him? How did Edward even manage to do what other people have been trying to do for years, in a matter of minutes?

The two seemed oblivious to the attention as Edward asked him question after question and Sekhani shook his head yes and no and gave brief answers. Their conversation was stopped abruptly as Mr.Molina closed the door of the classroom and cleared his throat to get the attention of his students.