quatre ✓

Quatre: Dr

Quatre: Dr.Cullen

Two weeks later | Forks Hospital

Sekhani hates hospital. The smell of anesthetic and hand sanitizer always made him feel queasy. Yet if he wasn't home, or at school, the hospital is where you could find him. He tapped his foot impatiently as he sat in the waiting room anticipating the receptionist calling out his name in her monotone voice.

Phoebe Love sat beside him, cursing softly as she attempted to navigate the grunting man in Temple Run. This was their usual routine, Sekhani would go to his scheduled appointments but plain out refused to be in the room alone with his therapist and assistant doctor. Phoebe quickly offered up her presence, wanting her best friend to get the treatment she knew he needed.

"Sekhani Reed." The receptionist held up her clipboard as she surveyed everyone in the room.

Sekhani quickly stumbled to a stand and made his way into the room, Phoebe's fingers trailing along his back in a soothing motion. The two teenagers sat side by side in the plush chairs positioned before the large desk.

The usual psychologist, Dr.Khan, came rushing into the room a while later, a file that Sekhani quickly recognized as his own, clutched tightly in her small fingers. "Hello Sekhani, Phoebe. Sorry I'm late, I was trying to reach Dr.West. No such luck on that but you know what they say. The show must go on." She clapped her hands together and gave Sekhani a bright smile as she got comfortable on her chair.

Dr. George West is the trainee who was tasked with assisting and observing Dr.Khan. Sekhani furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "So is there no one assisting you today?"

"Well they said they would be sending someone in-" Her voice was cut off by a sharp knock. "That must be them." She gracefully stood up and moved to open the door.

Sekhani could tell it was a man but he couldn't see the person's face because of Dr.Khan's position. "Ah, Dr.Cullen. Please, come in."

At the name 'Cullen', Sekhani immediately straightened in his seat and Phoebe's head snapped up from her lap to see the man. Dr.Khan stepped aside and Sekhani quickly bit his tongue to hold in the gasp that threatened to form in his throat.

This man was the adoptive father of the Cullen siblings, that much was obvious. His golden eyes were shining brightly, his lips spread into a smile exposing perfectly aligned and white teeth and his golden blonde hair seemed to reflect the light in the small office. His pale skin was flawless and probably cool to the touch, much like the other Cullens.

Phoebe rolled her eyes and grumbled to herself,"It's not fair that they're all gorgeous. Can they leave some good looks for the rest of us?"

Sekhani elbowed the girl in her side when he saw the doctor look at them and his shoulders lifted, an indication that he heard her and was silently laughing.