sept ✓

Sept: Shopping Part II

Forever 21| Port Angeles Mall

"Alice, I've tried on that same shirt in four different colors." Rosalie complained from inside the dressing room.

"Diversity Rose, it's all about diversity. Now just do as I say and try on another one of these." Alice threw another shirt over the closed door. Rosalie groaned in response but the shirt was pulled off the door and into the dressing room.

Sekhani exited from another dressing room now, looking around for Alice. The tall boy was wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans and a red cardigan.

Alice's head swiveled in his direction and she grinned. "My fashion senses have never failed me. You look very handsome Sekhani. Doesn't he Edward?" Alice turned to her brother with a wicked grin.

Edward wanted to burn Alice alive but he simply gave Sekhani a small nod,"Yes."

Sekhani's cheeks burned brightly and it felt like someone had released a pack of wild zoo animals in his stomach. Liking someone was so difficult. Why did his heart think that this was okay?

Edward tuned into his loud thoughts accidentally and couldn't help the large smile that lit up his face. Sekhani liked him?

The two boys found themselves lost in each other's eyes and Alice clasped her hands together and squealed. Edward and Sekhani didn't even notice but they had slowly drifted together until they were in arms length of each other.

Alice grabbed Rosalie, who was coming out of the dressing room, and dragged her to another section of the store. Those two were going to be a couple whether they liked it or not and Alice would make sure of it.

"Would you like to go get something to eat?" Edward tilted his head down to look into his favorite pair of eyes. Edward wasn't usually a fan of blue eyes before Sekhani. But from the very first moment when he looked into those sky blues, he knew that blue became his favorite color and those eyes, those wide, sparkling eyes, were now his favorite eyes.

Sekhani's heart sped up at the thought of being alone with the golden-eyed Adonis in front of him. He wanted so badly to get Edward alone and speak freely and openly but he knew that he couldn't. He would stumble over his words, say something completely out of the way or be too panicked to even speak.

But he found himself nodding despite all these negative thoughts. He didn't need to talk to Edward when they were spending time together. Edward never seemed to mind his silence before and Sekhani doubted that he would anytime soon. So he was going to take the risk of being alone with the one person who seemed to make his mind go blank and his heart beat alarmingly fast.

Edward hid his smile behind his fist and pretended to be looking for something as he looked away from the curly haired boy. He spotted the mountain of clothes that was in the dressing room behind Sekhani and knew that was what he needed to discourage himself from doing or saying something that would make Sekhani nervous.