dix-sept ✓

Dix-sept: Hotel chronicles

Hotel| Los Angeles

"You have to eat." Emmett stared down at the curly-haired boy with stern eyes.

"Em, I'm not hungry." Sekhani jutted his chin out defiantly and crossed his arms.

"You do realize that I'm a vampire with extremely good hearing and can hear when your stomach rumbles?" Emmett raised a perfectly arched brow.

Sekhani's cheek reddened in embarrassment and he picked up the fork begrudgingly and stabbed it into the spaghetti.

Emmett smiled brightly at Sekhani when he swallowed his last mouthful of the tasteless spaghetti. "See? Was that so hard?"

Sekhani returned the smile with a sarcastic one of his own." Extremely."

Emmett's loud laugh boomed off the walls of the bland hotel room, disturbing Rosalie who was furiously writing in a book.

Sekhani's eyebrows furrowed and he sat up as he looked to his surrogate sister. "What are you writing Rosie?"

The blonde's head shot up, a startled look on her perfect face. "What?"

Sekhani's face lit up with a smile, Rosalie was too adorable for her own good. "What are you writing?" He looked at her expectantly.

"Your story." She looked down at the hastily written cursive in her notebook, satisfied with what she had written thus far and shut the book softly.

"What do you mean?" The curly haired teen tilted his head in the puppy like way he always did.

"The story of how we all met and how you fell in love with Edward." She wiggled her eyebrows in the direction of her best friend.

Sekhani's cheeks burned as he thought of the bronze haired vampire who had a specially reserved place in his heart.

"What are you gonna name it?" Emmett looked up from his new position on his wife's lap.

A thoughtful look crossed Rosalie's face and she shrugged mindlessly,"I don't know yet."

"How about The Predator And The Loved Prey?" Emmett smiled excitedly at the idea of having come up with the name.

Rosalie and Sekhani's noses wrinkled in disgust and they snapped at the burly man in unison,"No."

Emmett looked like a kicked puppy and crossed his arms childishly."Fine then. Meanies."

Sekhani suddenly sat up as the perfect named hit him. "How about, 'In His Silence'?"

Rosalie pointed at him with a snap of her finger,"That's it!" The blonde vampire opened her journal to the first page and scribbled,'In His Silence." in large letters.