quinze ✓

A/N: I'd like to start this chapter by saying OMG 14K

A/N: I'd like to start this chapter by saying OMG 14K. Thank you guys so much for taking time out of your lives to read this trash book. Honestly I didn't think this book would be read at all but here we are.

You guys are amazing <3

Quinze: Nomads & Baseball.

A road in Forks| Edward's Volvo

"Stop it." Sekhani covered his face with one of his hands, effectively stopping the torment he was enduring for the entire car ride.

"Stop what?" The smile in Edward's voice was as clear as day.

"Staring." Sekhani grumbled and looked out the window to avoid the heated gaze of the golden-eyed vampire.

"I can't help it if my boyfriend is sitting next to me and looking gorgeous." Edward flashed him a charming smile before his eyes snapped back to the road ahead.

Sekhani let out a groan as he felt the heat rush to his cheeks. "You're incorrigible."

"It's one of my better qualities." Edward said jokingly.

✰✰✰

"And now we walk." Edward slammed the door of his car and walked around to the passenger side.

"I'm sorry, did you say walk? As in, exercise?" Sekhani stared wide eyed at the forested area that he apparently was meant to 'walk' through.

"Lazy." And before Sekhani could comprehend what was going on, he was swung up and settled on Edward's back.

"Next time, a little warning would be nice." Sekhani locked his legs around Edward's waist and buried his face into his cool neck.

"Hold on tight spider monkey." And then they were flying. At least that's what it felt like to Sekhani at first.

His curls were blowing wildly around his face and trees were zooming past his vision. Everything was a blur of green and brown. It was breathtaking but it was also extremely nauseating. Sekhani's stomach was doing flips and he clamped his eyes shut to pretend that he was somewhere else.

When he realized that they had stopped, he peeped one eye open cautiously. "Is it over?"

"Yes." Sekhani could feel Edward's shoulders shaking as he laughed at him.

"Are you coming down?" Edward turned his head to look at his mate perched on his back.

"No, I'm quite fine here." And for emphasis, Sekhani nestled his face back into Edward's neck and allowed his body to sag against the vampire.