Prologue

Author's note
This book will contain tons of spoilers! So be warned!
_________________________
You woke up to the dreaded sound of your alarm clock. "(Y/N)! Your gonna be late for school! Hurry up" your mom yelled, sounding rather annoyed. "Gah.. I wish mom wouldn't drink so much" you thought as you pressed the button on top of your alarm clock.
You had gotten your uniform on and started to head downstairs with your headphones in.
"Today we will announce who is going to be in the killing game! Danganronpa V3" the voice in your head played over and over, you were anxious, "who got in" you ask yourself as you made your way to school. You were almost there when.
"Ah! Let go of me" you yelled as two grown men threw you into a van, at this point you were long gone and don't recall much.

When you woke up you felt cold metal touching you, and the touch of a soft breeze. You slammed your body against the door of your confinement, "a school?"
Suddenly you hear the sound of metal clanging, two other people come out of lockers, a blonde haired girl with bright purple-pink-ish eyes, a boy with dark blue hair and eyes, both are in normal school uniforms. You assume they are on your side, your assumption is correct based off their conversation.
"Hey, wait, who are you" the boy, who is named Shuichi Saihara, said, looking directly at you.
"Oh, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" you smiled nervously as you waved softly to the others.

You had made an agreement to go explore, but you didn't expect to be chased around, you finally found a door and opened it.

...

_____________________
Author's notes
The chapters may be slow so, pardon that! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!