The Bird Scene

Eleanor's Outfit

It been a few weeks since we've been at Hollywood arts

It been a few weeks since we've been at Hollywood arts. Beck and I are just friends and we've been moving slowly.

I was standing by my locker and Beck was hounding me about not decorating my locker yet.

"Beck, I promise. By the end of
This week, my locker will be decorated." I said Grabbing my books out.

"You, better." He said planting a kiss on the top of my head and walking away.

Trina walked into the building talking on her phone. "You think you're better Than everyone else?" So I go, "well, pretty much, Yeah," which was just Me being... Tori, come on!" I laughed as Tori came into the building and dropped all her texts book and her coffee spilt on the ground.

"Did you not see me fall down In the parking lot?" She yelled at Trina.

"It was very funny.." she scoffed, making me chuckle.

"I wasn't trying to be..." Tori grumbled as I picked up her things.

"Oh, the new play roster! Hold my coffee." She pushed her coffee into my hands. "Move. These are so good. Don't spill that." Trina said

"Now, what's so good?" Tori asked

"The list of plays For this semester." I said grabbing one out of the bin.

"Oh my God, I am perfect For all these." Trina gasped.

"Is "moonlight magic" On there?" Tori and I asked.

"Yeah, number four, why?" Trina said examining the list.

"Andre wrote the music for it. He wants us to try out For the lead."

"You? Why?" She scoffed.

"Take your coffee and go." I said shoving it back into her hands.

"Need some help?" I asked Tori.

"Yes." I picked up some of her books and we walked over to her locker.

"Interesting. And you're saying That movie's not scary?" Andre questions Robbie and Rex

"No, I'm saying It's not as scary as tofu." Rex says

"Why are you always Rippin' on tofu?" I asked Rex.

"Cause it tastes like snot." I laughed
And Tori joined us.

"Hey, can you guys help me?" Tori Asked.

"Sure." Robbie Just throws Rex onto the ground and Laugh at him and
Walk away to grab a drink out of the vending Machine.

"There we go. All set." Andre says putting her books in her locker.

"Thanks." She says stretching her arms.

"Never put me down Like that again." Rex scolded Robbie for just tossing him onto the floor.