The Bad Roommate

JADEN SMITH AS...LUCA ALLEN! he goes to Hollywood Arts. He's a dancer, model, and singer. And he loves scary movies.

"Alright follow me

"Alright follow me...1 2 3 4 3 4 5 6 7 8!" I was teaching the dance class the new dance today.  "You guys are amazing!" I took a drink of my water.

"Good Job, Elle!" The teacher said patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, Miss.Louise." I smiled. I grabbed my things and started to head to the door.

"Hey, You're Elle right?" The new kid asked

"Yeah, you're Luca?" I asked and he nodded.

"So, you're friends with Jade, right?"

"Yeah, Why?" He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh, I was kinda thinking I would ask her out." I looked at him confused.

"We're talking about Jade West, like Horror movie loving, might stab you with the scissors she carries in her purse, scary jade?" He nodded.

"Yeah. I think she's super cute and she's super nice. Well...she's not that nice but she's perfect." Hearing him talk about Jade made me smile, most guys run off at the mention of her name, but not this guy.

"So, what about Jade did you want to talk about?" I tucked my phone into my back pocket.

"Do you think if I asked her out she'd say yes?"

"I'm not sure, Jades not really the dating type. But let me talk to her." He smiled.

"Thanks Elle." He ran off to class.

"Who was that?" Beck asked coming up behind me.

"The new kid Luca, he's super into Jade." He chuckled.

"A guy willingly wants to date Jade?"

"Yup. I told him I would talk to her." We started to walk to the lockers when we ran into Tori.

"Hey." Andre walked up to us.

"Hey." We smiled as he gave Tori a kiss.

"So what's the big news?" She asked him.

"How do you know I have news?"

"Because whenever you've got news, this is how you walk up to me. You're all... Hey." I explained

"That is not what I do when I have news."

"You got news?" Beck asked

"Yes, Okay. So yesterday I was at Neutronium Records, meeting with Mason... And I met Kojeezy!"