Heathers

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO HEATHERS: THE MUSICAL

It's been a few weeks since I've said Yes! I was going to be Mrs. Oliver next Winter! Beck and I were currently standing outside the Black box waiting for The cast list for "Heathers: The Musical" to be posted. 

"Mrs. Oliver, Can I Interest you in a snack from the Vending Machine?" Beck asked smiling at me like the biggest goof.

"Yes, I'll take your finest bag of chips."

"Coming Up, Madam." He said walking down the hall to retrieve the snacks. 

"What's going on Cousin." Jade smiled coming down the hall. 

Everyone has been so excited for us to get married, even though were still in high school, but we all decided it would be best to wait till next winter when we come back on break from school. We were having a Christmas Eve Wedding. 

"Just waiting on the cast list...should be up in a few minutes. Beck just went to go grab us snacks, he should be back in a minute. Did you audition?" I asked her.

"Yeah, for Veronica Sawyer. You?"

"Veronica and Heather Duke."

"Awesome."

"Chips for my Fiancé and a Oahu Punch for my Favorite Cousin." Beck said handing us our things.

"CAST LIST COMING THROUGH!" Sikowitz yelled coming down the hallway. "And you can look in Three...Two...One." My hands were shaking, I've been waiting for this musical since the beginning of the year.

I walked up to the list and screamed in excitement, I got casted as Veronica Sawyer.

"I GOT VERONICA!" I yelled as I jumped into beck's arms.

"let's see what I got casted as....Jason Dean!" he smiled.

"Who did I get...WHO IS MARTH DUNNSTOCK!?!"

"MARTHA DUMPTRUCK WIDE LOAD!!!" Beck yelled making me giggle.

(I'm just gonna go use the script but use their real names before the lines so like

Elle: "It's a beautiful freaking Day!"
And I'm just gonna post the musical numbers in the chapter)

Elle: "It's a beautiful freaking Day!" And I'm just gonna post the musical numbers in the chapter)

It was the big opening night, we had been working hard for weeks on the show. I Looked out into the crowd and noticed my mom was missing from the crowd, weird. she never misses things like this.

"You're gonna kill it out there." Beck smiled giving me one last kiss before showtime.

"30 Seconds till showtime!" Sinjin yelled.

"Love You, Break a leg!"

"Love you too, break a leg!"