Opposite Date

I winked at beck in the hallway on my way to dance, I've been teasing him the past few weeks.

He said he was gonna get me back, but I don't know when he's gonna do that.

After practicing my dance I made my way to lunch, interrupting Beck & Tori's conversation.

"So, tomorrow night, I guess it's just you and me." Beck said to Tori.

"What are you two doing?" I asked sitting down.

"Nothing, Just hanging out." Beck smiled rubbing my arm.

"Yeah... I can't go. I'm uh... Busy." Tori sighed looking uncomfortable.

"Busy? You were just talking about the museum." Beck asked confused.

"Dude, I can't go with just you."

"Why not?" I asked. I didn't want Tori to feel like she couldn't hang out alone with beck.

"Because, if it's just the two of us, then it's like... A date." She explainedz

"Alright, I get it. You don't want to go on a date." I nodded. He was MY Beck.

"So we'll do the opposite of a date. Opposite? We won't dress nice, we'll eat terrible food and we'll do something unfun." I stared at him, I was getting jealous. "Don't worry Elle, I'll save the date stuff for you." He patted my head.

"That is not a date. It's just us hanging out." Tori said.

"Yeah, that's not a date." I repeated through clenched teeth.

"It's like an opposite date. See you at seven." Beck said standing up.

"I am not looking forward to it." Tori laughed.

"Elle, are you coming?" Beck asked. I shook my head.

"No, I'm gonna talk to tori." I grabbed her arm tightly and leaned in. "You so much as try and kiss him, I will end you." I spat stomping away.

"Yikes...someone's jealous." Beck joked.

"Shut Up." I sighed.

"Admit it. You're jealous." I opened my locker. "Elle, come on. I'm just kidding."

"WILL YOU JUST ASK ME OUT ALREADY!" I yelled making people stop.

"Shhh." He said getting close to me.

"I'm due time, Elle. Just be patient." He poked me nose and kissed my cheek. "Be patient." He walked away smiling.

"Be Patient." I mimicked.

"Hi. Oh, hey, Cat. Hi. Oh wait, I already said that." I yelled down the hallway at Cat.

"It's okay." She giggled.

"So you guys are all gonna go see the big bone tomorrow night?" I asked, I had a plan and needed her to execute it.

"No, Andre and Robbie decided they want to make a video to try and win the new Pear Pad three."

"Oh, I hear it has a new screen."

"Slightly better, yeah." She giggled.

"It's very exciting. So you don't have any plans tomorrow night?"  I asked

"No." She shook her head.

"You want to do something fun with me tomorrow night?" I asked making sure Beck and Tori weren't around.

"Sure, what?"

"I don't know." I sighed.

"I figured you'd pick because you're bossy."