Valentine's Dinner...With Friends

- Beck's POV -

Andre and I arrived at Hollywood Arts around 7:20, Elle wouldn't be arriving till about 7:45. Today was valentine's day and I was leaving a gift for Elle. I've been feeling quite awful since I cheated on her and I wanted to do something nice for her.

"Have you told her yet?" Andre asked. I sighed he has been up my ass about telling her since we were in New York. I just haven't found the right time to tell her.

"No. And stop asking me, I'll tell her when I'm ready." I spat putting the flowers and chocolates in her locker and closed the door.

"Dude, Just fucking tell her. Stop being such a pussy about it, she's gonna be more hurt the longer you wait to tell her. She's gonna leave you no matter when you tell her now."

"Dude, Fucking leave if you don't agree with me. Elle is my Fiancé not yours, get a life."

"I will leave, I'm not the piece of shit fiancé who cheated on my girl." His words were cold, they were true but I didn't want to hear them.

"Fuck off." I pushed him.

"Uh, You fuck off dude." He pushed me into the lockers which pissed me off.

"You're gonna wish you didn't do that." I punched him hard right in the face and he fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Andre Yelled attracting attention from students who were already there. he tackled me and that's when the fight really began.

- Elle's POV -

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face, Today was valentine's day! This was one of my favorite days of the year, and Beck every year with no fail had something amazing planned

I put on the outfit I picked out last night and made my way downstairs for my mom's famous Valentine's breakfast.

"Good Morning, Eleanor!" My mom said cheerfully. It was nice to see her so happy she has been pretty bummed since we came back from New York, she's been missing my dad a lot.

"Morning, Mom!" I sat down at the table and smiled at the breakfast she made. Heart shape pancakes and bacon and my personal favorite a big glass of chocolate milk. "Thanks, Mom!" I smiled and she kissed my forehead.

"Morning, Holly!" My dad's old partner Gary came down the stairs. "Eleanor..." he sat down at the head of the table with the paper.

"Morning Gary!" My mom kissed the top of his head. What the fuck was going on? I knew my mom kind of mentioned a few times but, WHAT!?! "TORI!!! COME EAT BREAKFAST!" my mom yelled up the stairs.

"COMING!" She yelled, soon her footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. "Morning Mom...Elle...and Gary?" she sat down next to me at the table confused.

"Girls, here are your Valentine's Gifts." my mom handed us each a Red Envelope.

"Thanks..." we were still very confused why Gary was here.