Twenty Three

~Mina's POV~

"Mina." his voice brought you from your stupor and noticed he was now inches from your face, bracing himself on his hands above you, his breath ragged and hot against your face.

"I need you..."

~~~~~~~~~~

The air was cool and quiet, the roaring falls was all that was heard, covering the moans and grunts behind the waterfall in a secret cavern where two lovers hold each other in a romantic embrace.

Blue Eyes and you kissed passionately as he laid you down on your back. His lips were coarse and rough against your soft plump ones as you ran your hands up and down his fur. His rough hands warmed your body as he ran them across your arms, down your elbows, and clutching your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he kissed you deeply. His tongue slid into your mouth between your teeth and fought your own for dominance. You wondered how he learned to do this but certainly didnt mind it, just allowed yourself to run your tongue across his as he groped you with his warm hands.

Seconds later, his tongue won the battle, twisting and licking inside your mouth until it was difficult to breath, then slipping out of your mouth and down your chin to the sweet spot just below your chin lining and in the crevice of your neck. He kissed down your neck and sucked on a small spot, making you inhale sharply. You felt him smirk and heard his deep chuckle as he licked and sucked that spot more, sending shivers down your spine. You grabbed hold of his neck and rubbed your knee along his sides and waist as your fingers dug into his neck. After he made a few small marks on your neck, he pulled away and smirked down at you.

"Everyone will know your mine."

"?" Suddenly, he brought his mouth back down and began to nibble on her neck.

You gasped loudly as his fangs pierced your skin, blood dribbling from the wound and you hissed as he pulled his teeth from you.

He just bit you! And it felt amazing.

"Now they will see you are mine." He says huskily, licking the wound and grinding into you.

You moaned loudly as his pelvis pushed into your own. You panted heavily as he brought his forhead to yours.

"You are mine Mina."

"Yours..." You replied quietly as you wrap your legs around his waist.

Your core began to throb as he ground into you harder, breathing heavily as his lips met yours again. His member rubbed deliciously against your core as he groaned against your neck. He kept licking and biting your neck, moving down past the crook of your neck and down the valley between your breasts. He looked up at you with half lidded eyes as you panted heavily against his fur. He then sat up and noticed your legs wrapped around him like a snake. He smirks and ran his hands down your knees and up your thighs. He then put his warm hands on your breasts, kneading his fingers across the hardened nipple and twisted it ever so softly. Your back arched as your breath hitched, grabbing his hands as he massaged them slowly, exploring every spot on your chest until he bent down once more, licking the cool nub. This sent delicious shivers up your spine as he took your nipple into his lips, suckling and licking so gently it was almost like torture. But almost as soon as he began, he stopped. He sat back up and positioned himself at your entrance and rubbed your thighs, his nimble fingers mere inches from your throbbing womanhood. You took his face in your hands and stared up at him with a fierce lust in your eye as he slowly began to push himself inside. After five years, he grew quite large. and it felt like splitting you in two.

"I love you." You say to him just as he thrusts into you roughly, taking all of him in you in one push. Your back lifted off the ground as you inhaled a sharp yet shaky breath. The large member penetrating you felt like heaven, as did the male who laid above you, grinding into you, making sure you were comfortable.