nine

The next day Harry and I decided that later in the evening we would go to a club since he was here and I was legal, plus we hadn't had much time away from our families other than the last night that we spent at my place.

I loved being around Harry, because not only did it make my school-girl crush even stronger, but I was generallly more positive with him around. I hadn't checked my phone in days and I was so much happier.

We were at my apartment now as I told Harry that I didn't have any clubbing clothes at my parents' house. Harry ended up bringing his entire suitcase with him as he assumed that he could be spending more time at my house.

This made me happy, it meant he actually wanted to be around me.

I smiled at the thought. I truly felt like this was the highest point I had been at in years. It felt so good to just be happy. I had Harry to thank for that.

"I feel like no matter what's going on I'm always waiting for you to finish getting ready, Harry huffed, sitting on my bed.

"Beauty takes time,"

"You look good without makeup though, I'm not sure why you need to wear so much of it."

"Makes me feel more confident, I guess. Anyways I'm done, so we can head out now."

Harry stood up from my bed and we headed down the stairs.

"Your car or mine?"

"I can drive if you want," Harry replied. "We're gonna have to take a taxi back anyways."

I nodded and walked into the parking garage where the range rover was, getting into the passenger side while Harry got into the drivers seat. He pulled out of the garage and soon enough we were on our way to the club.

To be honest, I was quite surprised at the fact that we hadn't needed to deal with paparazzi majority of the time we were out. I wasn't complaining though, it was nice to not have to worry about hiding my face whenever we went out together.

We arrived around ten, meaning we most definietly wouldn't be back at my apartment until really late.

When we entered the club we were immediately greeted with sweaty bodies and the smell of body oder, the music was loud and people were already stumbling over their feet and words, and it was still early in the night.

"Let's go get some drinks, yeah?" Harry asked.

I nodded my head, so he grabbed my hand and lead me over to the bar. It was hard to hear what he said, so when the bartender came back with our drinks I had no idea what we were having.

It tasted fruity and sour, two things that in my opinion worked very well together when it came to alcohol.

We sat at the bar for awhile, making small talk with the bartender and ordering more drinks and shots than we probably should have.

"Harry," My words came out slurred, and almost incomprehensible. "Let's go dance,"

"Okay." He grinned at me like an idiot.

I laughed at his facial expression then hiccuped, I grabbed Harry's hand and led him to the dance floor.

I began swinging my hips to the rythym of the music, while Harry put his hands on my sides, staring down at me with amusment. I turned around and started to grind on Harry's hips. Seeing his eyes become darker and him swinging his hips with mine only encouraged me.

Harry's hands made their way down to my hips and he began kissing my neck. I found myself in a euphoric state, between the music and Harry's hands roaming my body the only thing I felt was pure bliss.