thirty-two

"What?"

Harry pulled into the parkade of my building and ran his hands through his hair once again, taking the key out of the ignition.

"I had no idea when to tell you, or how, but I guess I should do it now since you're might be leaving soon. When we go back home I'm going on tour, and I didn't know how we were planning on working after the summer, so I talked to my manager and got a bus with another bunk and got extra passes and stuff in case you wanted to come. I started planning this before you told me you were going away, I don't want you to think I'm making you choose. I know you have plans to go to Berkeley, but in case you wanted too, the offer to come tour with me is there. You don't have to decide now. Just know I love you so much and I'll be happy with whatever you choose, as long as you're happy." He let out a deep breath.

I stared at the cement wall of the parkade in front of me, taking in what he just told me. I was beyond shocked.

Obviously, the idea of going and travelling the world with Harry would be a dream. If there weren't any consequences, I'd drop everything right now and leave with him. But I had a place at the university of my dreams with a scholarship, what would I do?

"I'm gonna need time to think Harry, to be honest I haven't comprehended everything you just said,"

"That's okay love, take all the time you need. Again don't feel pressured to do anything, okay? Let's head inside, I'm exhausted and you have work in the morning."

Work.

I still hadn't told Rick that I'd be leaving.

I felt terrible, Rick had gone through the trouble of transferring me to a different location and now I was leaving.

I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Most people would see the decision as a no brainer. They'd go to school and get an education, but I wasn't most people. Harry telling me that I could go see the world with him put me between a rock and a hard place. Whatever I chose to do would change my life drastically, I was worried.

We gathered our things and went upstairs in silence, Harry's hand never leaving mine.

I quickly changed out of my dress and into one of Harry's shirts before crawling into bed. A few minutes after, Harry came out of the bathroom and into the bedroom in sweatpants.

"I love you so much Bella," He kissed my neck and laid down next to me.

"I love you Harry, you mean the world to me, I truly mean that."

Harry smiled and turned the light off, burying his face in my neck. He hummed a tune until I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up the next morning at six am to the sound of my alarm Harry was still sleeping. I rolled over and kissed his cheek before making my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I was doing a twelve hour shift today, but since I was basically the manager it should be easy.

When I left my apartment Harry was still sleeping peacefully, so I decided against waking him up. He'd probably be sad I didn't, he liked driving me to work ever since the situation that occured at the last bar. It was just that I needed time to think about what I was going to do.

I drove to the new location in ten minutes, unlocking the door and immediately locking it once I stepped in. The room was quite big, and decorated beautifully. The bar was made of stained wood with red decorations scattered around it. The tables matched the bar, and the booths were a shade of dark red. There were candles and menus on each table, along with some jugs which I assumed to be for beer.

I quickly made my way to the office. It was a simple room, with a desk and office chair. Seeing that the walls were bare made me sad, I wouldn't get the chance to decorate it how I wanted.

I let out a sigh and threw my purse on my desk, sitting down I eyed the small stack of paperwork that needed to be done. I took my jacket off and began working, trying to take my mind off of the life-altering decision I needed to make.

It was around eleven when I got a text from one of the employees letting me know they were here. I got up from my desk and stretched, then grabbed my phone and headed to the front.

"Hey Bella! How're you doing?" Cesar asked as I opened the door.

Cesar was a tall, columbian man. He was well built and had dark hair, any girl would go crazy over the sight of him.

Except me, I had my prince charming back at my apartment.

"I'm exhausted to be honest, so hopefully the next seven hours go by without any issues."

"As long as I'm here you won't have any problems. Who's doing closing today?"

"Chonti,"

Cesar blushed at the mention of our co-workers name. He was completely infatuated with her, which would come as a surprise to some. Chonti was completely untraditional, some would say she wasn't Cesar's type.

Chonti was average height, curvy, blue-haired and had a fiery personality. She was gorgeous, and her lime-green gages complimented her eyes. If the two became a couple you may need to do a double take, but honestly I think they'd be good together. Their personalities meshed well with each other, and they flirted constantly.

"Do you think I could stay on later then?"

"Yeah that's fine, Mel cancelled her shift anyways. But no funny business in my office!" I laughed, walking back to my office.

We didn't open for another two hours, which gave me more time to finish up the work I needed to do, maybe Harry and I could go for lunch.

'Hi baby:)' I texted him.

'Hi! How's your day going? xx'

"Good so far, I was wondering if you wanted to do lunch? I'm taking a break in half an hour'

'I'd love too, text me the address and I'll see you in a bit, I love you Isabella.'

'I Love you too Haz' I set my phone down after pressing send.

I gathered my things and cleaned up my desk, putting away the folders that I no longer needed. I grabbed my phone and purse before walking out to the front. There were a few more people, preparing food and filling up the drink dispensers.

"Thanks for getting things ready early guys, feel free to take an early break. I'm going out for lunch so I'll be back in maybe an hour. Text me if anyone needs anything," I smiled.

Just as I pulled out my phone the door alarm sounded, signalling that somebody had entered.

"I'm sorry sir we're not open yet--" Cesar began speaking but abruptly stopped.

"Hi love," Harry grinned.

"Hi baby," I walked over to him, giving him a small peck on the lips.

"Ready to go?"

"Just let me grab my bag," I walked over to the counter and grabbed my purse. "Cesar you're in charge while I'm gone, remember, no funny business!"

Cesar shot me a playful glare while I giggled. Harry grabbed my hand and led me out of the restaurant.

We walked down the street hand in hand, not having a care in the world. For a few moments the both of us were engulfed in pure happiness, little did we know that our contentment would be short lived.

i think i'm gonna be finished this book within the next week thats crazy OMG

thank u guys for ur constant support ily🥰