twenty-five

We ended up taking an Uber back to our hotel around five in the morning, deciding that we'd sleep then leave. I was not willing to drive on zero hours of sleep. Plus, I wanted to be well-rested when I talked to Harry later.

Even with the minimal sleep I had, I was still bouncing in my seat the entire way back to New York. I was ecstatic that I realized I needed to let go of my past relationships; if I didn't I could have been missing out on something amazing.

I had just dropped Cheryl off at her apartment, and am currently on my way to mine. Once at a red light, I texted Harry to let him know that I would be back soon, he quickly replied with an 'Okay, see you soon xx'.

Only a few minutes later I arrived at my building. I was beginning to get nervous, but overall I was extremely excited to see Harry.

To my surprise, Harry was sitting in the lobby, his eyes wandering aimlessly searching for me. My locked eyes and I dropped my bag and ran over to him, engulfing him in a hug.

I looked into his eyes, then his lips, I pulled him down and his lips connected with mine.

We kissed; electricity coursing through my veins. This feeling was new to me, but nothing in that moment could have felt better than his lips on mine.

He didn't kiss me back for a moment, but after realizing what was happening he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. We both pulled back for a second, breathing heavily.

He smiled intently at me. "What was that for?"

"Because I like you." I giggled.

"Let's head upstairs and we can talk, yeah?"

I nodded and grabbed my back in one hand, grabbing his hand in my other and holding onto it while we made our way to my apartment.

We stepped inside and I set my bag down. Dropping Harry's hand I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What changed your mind about us?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Austin and Cheryl, I guess. They helped me realize that I needed to let go. You're nothing like Michael, and I need to be more focused on the here and now," I grabbed his hand with both of mine, "being with you." I smiled up at him.

Harry shook his head, a huge grin plastered on his face. "Really?"

"Really. I think I just want to take things slow though. I don't want to rush because I want to spend as much time with you as I can." I spoke, my smile equally as huge.

He was about to say something, but I caught him off guard by once again pressing my lips his, changing positions so I was straddling his waist.

We kissed for awhile, the electric feeling never leaving my body.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his, "Can we watch some movies?"

"Anything for you love."

I moved next to Harry, resting against his torso while he chose a movie to put on.

My fingers traced circles on his palm while he smiled down at me, neither of us were paying much attention to whatever he chose to put on.

"Bella,"

"Yes Harry?"

"If you're okay with it, I would love to take you out tomorrow. Like on a real date... I understand if you don't want too and I won't be offended, but I'd really love it if--"

"I'd love to go out with you Haz." I spoke, pressing a kiss to his knuckles.

I found his rambling cute, he was so adorable when he was nervous.