Chapter 5

Ara was dressed in her black gown. It fitted her perfectly as if her measurement was taken to sew the gown. A black shoe was given to her as well. She put on her shoes, packed her natural hair to the back, making sure she styled her hair in half party to have a nice look. What she didn't know was that, even if she had packed her hair to the back without any style, she would still look nice and command attraction. But, it was her way of packing her hair if it was not plaited.

She made sure to forward the money she promised her younger sister, Omo, including the airtime before leaving her room. The workers were the only one living downstairs like she was told by Sewa. While the Prince stayed upstairs. She hope she wouldn't run into Florence and wish she could stay somewhere else far away from her, but it was impossible as long as they both work in the palace.

Now climbing the stairs to answer the third Prince. She couldn't even understand why the third Prince  wanted to see her. Grace told her Prince Adedamola was in the second Prince room which made her steps a bit slower.

She wasn't really that scared of the second Prince, but she wasn't ready to face him yet. He looked a bit dangerous and she better mind her business like she was told to. Ara walked towards the middle room as Grace described for her. She could hear voices echoing from the room which got her attention. She wanted to just knock and leave immediately she was done, but Ara seemed to be interested in whatever they were discussing.

"Why did you bring her here?" The first voice sounded dominating with a bit of anger emitting in his voice. But then, a cough came out three times from someone else which sounded like it was intentionally done before he spoke up. "Hmm, bro.... May be you want to ask me how she walked in here by herself?"

"Damola cut the crap! I know---"

"I know you like her. And this is the first time you ever like someone again ever since she left. So I'm only helping as a loyal brother I am. But hey, I didn't bring her here. She came here on her own will."

Ara could tell who and who was talking. The second Prince and his brother, Prince Adedamola. But she couldn't tell who they were referring to, or who the she was. She wasn't even interested in knowing, so she just listened. There was a bit of silence before the dominating male voice that belonged to the second Prince spoke up again.

"Damola I'm not stupid! You've been giving the stupid instructions while they thought I did. And you better stop that nonsense immediately."

A loud laughter reached out to Ara's ears. She could tell that was Prince Adedamola because the second Prince she saw does not look like someone who knew how to smile talkless of laughing at all. Then she heard Prince Adedamola's voice. "So you knew and you didn't try to stop me bro. Thanks anyways. I'm done for now. She's exactly where I want her to be."

Then they switched to another topic that completely confuse Ara. It was then she realized she could be caught by someone, and it wasn't proper that she was listening to people's conversation. She decided it was better to just knock. She moved away a bit, standing well to hit her fist on the door when something else penetrated into her ears. 

"So, who are those carrying the goods this time and how many bags of cocaine?"

Ara gasped!

She wasn't sure if she heard that well.

She wasn't sure if the two Princes have been replaced by another set of people.

Dangerous LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara