Chapter seventy nine

79

It was time to party. Desewa's birthday party was beyond what Aramade expected. At first, Ara thought it was a wedding party. Upon hearing that, Prince Ire made fun of her, but Ara didn't care because she ended up making fun of herself too. What was she expecting? A small get together or let's just celebrate something. Desewa was someone who could pump millions of naira on anything. She should have known Desewa wasn't someone who would plan a cheap party. Aramade thanked God everyone around her was capable, or else it would have been a different story. Aramade couldn't say much about Desewa except that, she has this strong personality, but she was friendly and more welcoming than she expected her to be.

She was done with her Gce exams and had all the time in the world to have fun again. She couldn't imagine or believe she actually went through those scary days with Prince Ire. But of course, she did. She learnt so much and it came with lots of blessings. Prince was doing better and that was a start to being free again. No one to send pictures, threats, or scaring any one of them ever again. Aramade was glad things had gone back to the way they were before. She had witnessed the relationship between the three older brothers and it was beautiful to watch their closeness. She understood Prince Adewale was angry and said those words to make Prince Ire feel bad. He apologised, and she was done holding unto that. There was nothing like suspecting one another anymore, and if there was still any grudge among the brothers and sisters, everywhere was too calm for that yet.

They came together in Prince Ire's Rolls_Royce. Prince Adedamola, Prince Adewale, and Prince Ire himself. Through out the journey, they did a good job teasing her, and Prince Ire just enjoyed himself by laughing at everything.

The moment the girls saw that Aramade was around, they dragged her into their geng and told Prince Ire to have fun alone. It was funny and she wondered how she was going to cope among them, but with Caroline giving her some vibes and the rest of Prince Ire's cousins acting very free with her, she felt relaxed and had fun sitting with them. She became very free, and felt really welcomed by them.

"Laycon!" The girls yelled at the DJ who eventually gave the girl what they wanted. One of laycon's song came in and the girls became more excited.

🎶 Deshinor leleyi o

Emi o ma foh, foh f'enikan kan, yeah...
kan, yeah
Shebi na dem get their mouth oh
Make dem talk oh..
talk oh
I go do my thing, I go see you at the top oh...
Yeah, you know what's up oh...
This is hip-hop hurray!
The way we rap, dem say Biggie ti de
This is hiphop hurray!
The way we rap, dem say 2Pac ti de oh, oh-oh...
This is hip-hop hurray!

"🎶ayy, ohh...ayy, ohh..." The girls yelled, very excited.

"Go baby!
  Go Sewa!
  Go Sewa!
  Go, go, go Sewa!"

🎶This is hip-hop hurray!

"🎶ayy, ohh...ayy, ohh..." They hailed the birthday girl who danced with so much excitement, not giving a damn whether she got her leg work or not.

"🎶Uh-uh!" Many of them who didn't know that part kept quiet, but Aramade continued. The rap was her favourite part and she didn't let herself down.

"🎶Uh-uh, Uh-uh,
Okay, okay!
Uh, can I talk? woos wanbi
Dey say rap no dey sell, koni brandin'
Dey say why you too dey rap? no dey whine me!
Put the city on the map, it's on IG
Ayy, omo see levels
Efi rap s'ori gangan k'oya dun
Hard core rap, money no dey show muscle.
But I switch anyhow, omo rap ma dun
Like this, Hiphop re, awon da?"
You feeling' the girl and you just wanna know the rapper