Chapter 64

Hard at work like it was her own business. Ara arranged everything that needed to be put in place, supervising her mom's workers. The party was yet to get started and she was already tired from working. They've all settled everything they brought on their table, but achieving that came with lot of stress.

The hall was filled with invited guests. Enjoyment going on already. As usual, many who didn't attend the church ceremony came to the reception instead, taking some of the seats. Inside and outside of the hall were filled with people posing different styles to get their best capture. Smiling at the camera, laughing, frowning, making lots of moves and enjoying themselves even before the party could get started. It was always fun for Aramade to watch the excitement on people's faces. The wedding party was always fun to attend. There was just something about it that excite people. The dance, the pictures, the food and many goodies shared at the party. Watching the couple was always the best moment for Aramade. The dresses were wow. The combination was superb! The men were looking fantabulous in Mr. Macaroni's favourite word. Everyone was looking absolutely gorgeous just like the ride they came in with. Some cars Ara had never seen before. She had attended many rich parties but this was too obvious for everyone to see enough money had been spent to make everything happen.

Ara continued what she was doing. Her silky black bony straight of thirty inches human hair was tied to the back giving her the chance to do everything she was doing without getting disturbed or feeling uncomfortable. Every blessed time she rock the hair, people were always staring at her, to the extent of some ladies coming over to ask her how much the hair could cost. Till that moment, she had lied to her mom telling her half of the price. Revealing to her mom she bought a one hundred and twenty thousand hair means she was rich enough to send herself to school. How many times she had lied to her mom on many expensive things she owned. Aramade was just another lady who love to trend codedly. Spending her money slowly.

Ara's dress gave her more attention. Her tight, short, red gown made her curves very obvious, getting the usual looks she was used to. At first, she felt a bit shy but she knew that was going to continue for the whole day. Despite her mom's warning on wearing a flat shoe, Ara ended up on her open toes, spiral black heels. The silver stones on it gave it a light shinning, making it look so classy and sexy on Ara's fair legs. She was used to walking around in heels when she was still into her ushering job. She wasn't used to feeling pains until her job was over at the party. The tiny chain on one of her legs was admired by people who fell in love with her shoes but ended up seeing her gold leg chain.

Ara looked extremely beautiful, getting several eyes admiring her skin. No one guessed or knew she came with the servers until she was seen working with them. She worked in a diligent manner, making the work of a server looked classy and extra beautiful. But before then, they all thought she was one of the ushers with how stunning she looked.

When Ara got to know the groom bears the same name with Prince Ire's surname, she began to listen to the discussion going on among few people. From there, she got to know the groom was related to the Musi family. It was then she realized this was the same party Prince Ire wanted her to follow him to. On getting to know that, Ara was excited. There was something Prince Ire made her feel that she couldn't explain either. But it was beautiful. She loved it. It was an amazing feeling every lady is willing to experience. Where you are happy and feel like a Queen. She was eager to see Prince Ire but he wasn't in the hall yet. After looking out for him for some minutes, she concluded may be he wasn't coming. But then, her mind was programmed on seeing her man.