Chapter 17

Prince Ire was already in the car waiting. It was evening and their flight to Abuja was in the next one hour. He didn't pick much of his things because he was the kind of person who never liked carrying load about. He had his atm card already, so he was fine. While waiting in the car for Ara and Prince Adedamola who volunteered to drop them at the airport to arrive, Prince Ire's eyes caught something near Ara's bag. It was a paper neatly wrapped. He couldn't look away. The paper fell near Ara's bag which made it obvious for Prince Ire to see.

Prince Ire wasn't the kind of person who snoop around, but he was really curious to know what it could be. Assuming it was someone else, he would have looked away. He wouldn't have been so desperately interested to know what was in there. He picked it up and realized it was two papers wrapped together. He turned it around.

To prince Ire.

Then he turned the second paper around too.

To Mr. Ayoola

"You don't mean it! Girl... I'm missing you already." Prince Adedamola's voice echoed and immediately Prince Ire hid the two papers in his pocket resting his head on his right arm like he had done before his eyes caught what was in his pocket. The door at the other side of Prince Ire opened, and immediately his ears were filled with Ara's laughter. Now he was addicted to it after warning himself not to. He noticed Ara could laugh a lot. "Awwn... I will miss everyone too." Ara said and settled inside the car with another load, getting a quick glance from Prince Ire. Their eyes met and quickly, Ara bowed but got nothing in return as Prince Ire's eyes were instantly shut close with earpiece locked close to ears.

While his eyes was closed. Damn. He couldn't help thinking about what he saw the moment Ara entered the car. Ara was hot in the green gown that has just one hand exposing the rest of her shoulder and arm. The gown was too tight not to reveal Ara's curves. Ara does not have to switch her buttocks to one side or switch her legs to the other before you could spot her God given shape. It was the reason Prince Ire shut his eyes close. If he had not, he wouldn't be able to look away. Ara was not just beautiful on the face alone, her stature, her body  could murder any man in his thoughts if he's not a man of discipline.

"Ara, you are to take care of that...hmmm.. big man beside you." Prince Adedamola signaled to Ara through the front mirror getting Ara to laugh.

"I'm sure Prince Ire will do well even without me. But I will make sure I take care of him just like the King asked me too. That's why we ladies are here. To take care of you guys. You guys are babies in our hands. We know exactly how to take care of you." Ara replied freely, thinking Prince Ire was actually listening to music and was unable to hear her.

Prince Adedamola started his brother's Mercedes Benz laughing. "I wish Ire can hear you right now. You just called your boss a baby."

Ara laughed, stealing a glance at Prince Ire whose eyes were closed pretending to be lost in the world of music while he was actually lost attentively to the conversation going on. "Trust me," Ara said. "If your brother hears that, he would definitely look me in the eye and tell me welldone my good worker. You deserve an accolades for choosing to take care of your boss."

This time around, both Prince Adedamola and Ara laughed at the same time, but Prince Adedamola had a big grin on his face unable to hide the smile because he knew his brother was definitely listening to them and not sleeping or even listening to music. Apart from that being his brother's style, Prince Adedamola knew Prince Ire always tried to act like Ara doesn't exist, but he knew it was otherwise for his brother. Unable to hold his laughter, Prince Adedamola voiced out. "Seriously, Ara you are really naughty. You don't look like someone who talks at all."