CHAPTER 8

ISHAAN'S POV

Day of interview

Today I get ready in my designer suit for the interview and they also informed me about the photo-shoot which I reluctantly agreed as I had no other choice due to my father. I had a meeting in the afternoon also with some of the important clients.

I reach the studio in which we will be filming on time. I walk into the studio and everyone's eyes were on me. I didn't care as I was used to it. I walk into the set and I was greeted by the assistant and the photographer.

We soon start the photo-shoot and the whole shoot was very pleasant and I'm pleased with the outcome of the shoot. We take a short break and start with the interview. The same girl who was the photographer interviews me.

A/N:- the whole interview is already written in chapter-5

Soon the interview comes to an end to say I'm both surprised and very pleased with the interview. I don't do interviews as each and everyone till now either ask me about my love life or just accuse me of using my dad's name to get fame. I asked her whether she prepared the questions or the company gave her. I'm very impressed with how she asked and framed the interview.

I soon leave after the interview as I have an important meeting but I can't stop thinking about Maanvi. I can't get my head around the fact that I liked the interview for the first time in so many years. I admire her work and how confident she was.

We arrive at the office within 30 minutes as it was near to the office only. The meeting with the client took about an hour to finish and they were satisfied with our progress and it was a success. I go home early today as I have to go to my parent's house today for dinner. I get ready in some plain t-shirt and some jeans and leave at around 7:30 to go to their house.

As soon as I go home I'm greeted with my sister Aarushi jumping on me. " Bhai ( brother) I missed you" I hug her and try to put her down but she doesn't let go. " donkey he is going to die out of suffocation," my brother says from behind. "vihaan your dead" Aarushi shouts and let me go. Both of them run around me. Vihaan uses me as his shield and shows his tongue teasing his sister. I stop both of them before both of them pull each other's hair. I hug my brother in a bro hug. we three of us sit on the sofa and just in time my mom and dad come out. I go and touch my dad's feet and hug my mom.

Soon my mom serves the food and we all sit near the dining table. The first bite is always mouthwatering. I miss my mom's food a lot. " ma aapke hath me magic has( mom you have magic in your hands. Phrase used when something is delicious)" I and my dad discuss the latest project and some company-related stuff only to be scolded by mom " no business talks on the dining table."

After dinner, I and dad go to his study room. I sit across him " soo.. how was the interview today?" " I'm pleased to say I enjoyed the interview papa" as soon as I said that shock was written all over his face. " this is first time in almost 5 years I'm hearing you say that son" I just nod and soon we talk about upcoming project and to hire special team of upcoming people and students for this project.

I go home at around 10:00 pm even though my mom asked me to stay. I have to come back as I have to be up to early. I told Raina to message the CEO of the magazine thanking him and also let him know that the interview was good.

The next few days pass by quickly and one of the interior projects has come to an end. This project was to design house plans for one of the big ventures. Today I have an important meeting about the upcoming project in a café. It was a private meeting so they insisted on meeting in a café.

The meeting is at 3:00 pm so I go and prepare files for the clients to see and also ask Yash to come as he is my partner in this project.

I take all the files and give them to Raina and walk out of my office at 2:00 pm. As soon I walk out all the employees rush to their seats and whisper among themselves. I don't have time to deal with them so I just walk out. The café is about 30 min away and we reach the café 10 min early as there was less traffic.

The meeting goes well and the clients decided to invest in this project and also we are going to start recruiting members for this. The meeting finishes and we part our ways and  I walk out of the café to see someone running across the street. it's not just the person who caught my attention, it's the something on her that caught the most attention..........

Ishaan's outfit

Hi guys. Here is the new chapter.  Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please leave your suggestions in the comments section below and don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading
Lots of love,
Ashley ❤