CHAPTER 23

MAANVI'S POV

I was in deep slumber until jaanvi jumps on me disturbing my sleep " GET UP! IT'S 10" she shouts disturbing my sleep. I push jaanvi off me and sit upon my bed. I try to shake my head trying to wake my brain fully. " you told me you will tell what happened yesterday" I shrug her off and go to brush my teeth and wash my face. After washing up I go into the kitchen and make myself coffee and jaanvi keeps following me. I sit down in the balcony and ask her " what you what to know" her face lits up and she moves front in her chair " EVERYTHING" she stresses her answer. I tell her everything that happened the whole night including what Siddharth and Ishaan have told.

After telling her everything,  she is lost in her own thoughts. I shake her to come back into reality. She seems shocked and shouts "AAAAA!" "what ?" I ask her. " so that sid guy confessed to you and Ishaan told you looked beautiful." I nod at her question. She catches my shoulder and shakes me " come on ! anu 2 guys are in love with you. " I push her hands off my shoulder and she continues " WOW! I love it. one guy is gentle and the other is the cold  CEO. " she has that dreaming face and I push her " there are no two guys. Ishaan probably doesn't like me" jaanvi hits on my head " are you really that stupid to understand that he likes you?" " shut up! I don't want to talk about it" I go inside and put my cup in the kitchen platform and go into the room to do bath and get ready as we are going shopping today.

Currently, I'm in a mall with jaanu and her mom for some wedding shopping.  I got to know that Dhruv did ask jaanu's parents for their permission. I was thinking to myself " how romantic!". we go into different shops and try different dresses. We go into a shop for shoes for the groom and heels for jaanu. let me tell you this the 3rd shop and already my both hands and jaanu's both hands are filled with bags of items of clothing.   

Halfway through the shopping sphere, we lost jaanu's mom somewhere. we go  to the food court and have some lunch. " why did you bring me here?" I ask carrying a ton of bags in both my hands. " you're the best fashion advisor I know" she shrugs off her shoulders. We have lunch and talk to each other and jaanu's mom also joins us. 

At around 5 we finish 1/4th of the shopping for the wedding. We send jaanu's mom home which we rented for her parents to stay and we go to our home. Later during the night, we get a call from jaanu's mom saying they fixed the wedding date and its 2nd week of next month. We sit and watch Netflix and I hug her knowing I won't be able to from next month. I think we both are immersed in the same thought as she squeezes my hand in assurance. We stay up late and talk about all the fun memories we had since middle school. I'm gonna miss her. We sleep at around 3 in the morning as both of us have to go to work. 

* NEXT DAY* 

I go to the office at 9 and I feel very nervous while going to the floor. As soon as I enter the floor I couldn't see Siddharth or Ishaan. I blow a sigh of relief I go and sit near my desk. We have another meeting today and I prepare my designs and a notepad to take down notes. It's been half an hour and I was more relaxed and till now I didn't see Siddharth but Ishaan has come and I just give him a small smile which he responded with a nod and went into his cabin. As I was about to go into the room but I trip on something and the designs I was catching fell down. I hurriedly pick up them and I see another hand helping me. I thought it was Yash as he was in the room already, I smile and say thank you but soon my smile fads a little seeing that it was Siddharth who helped me. I just nod and take my seat and carry on with the meeting. At the end of the meeting, Ishaan stands up and says " thank you, everyone, for your effort. This project will soon come to an end for most of you. " I didn't get the meaning of most of you but I dare not ask him. Soon we get back to work.

During lunch, I ask Yash about what Ishaan told in the meeting. Yash says " all the team who worked on this project will finish their contracts with the company. Only you as the asset project manager will stay till the hotel is fully constructed and ready for launch" halfway through the lunch I see Siddharth coming and sitting next to me. I just nod at him as I don't want to be rude. I feel uncomfortable as I know what he feels. Throughout the whole lunch, he tries to talk to me and I reply with short answers.

I whole day passes by quickly and I try to avoid Siddharth as much as it is possible. I go home and change into comfy clothes and just sit on the sofa thinking about how to reject Siddharth. I decide that tomorrow  I'm gonna do it. I don't want to delay and give him hope. Jaanvi comes home and we make dinner together and sit and chat while eating dinner. " anu can you take a week off from work before the marriage" I make a thinking face and jaanvi face slowly turns sad and she gives me her puppy dog eyes. I hit her head lightly " jaanu you think I'll let you marry without me there. " I already decided to ask Ishaan for a week off as I never took leave. Soon we go into our rooms and I open my laptop and do my blog and youtube work as I'm not free these days. At around 11 I close my laptop and I go to sleep...   

MAANVI'S AND JAANVI'S OTFITS 

MAANVI'S OFFICE  OUTFIT 

hi guys, here is another chapter for inked with love

hi guys, here is another chapter for inked with love. I just want to thank all the reader and I can't believe that the book reached 1k today.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 thank you so much. as always don't forget to vote if you like it and if you have any suggestions leave in the comments. 

lots of love,

Ashley❤❤