EPILOGUE

*Time Skip* (2 years)

MAANVI'S POV

For the last 2 years, my life has been like a fairy tale. I and Ishaan learn something new about one another every day and we grow closer if that's even possible. After we got married the inauguration of the Maldives hotel happened and it was a major success as of now it is one of the top 5 hotels in the Maldives. Currently, we are in the Maldives to take a small break from our busy life back in Delhi. I became the official designer for the company. At first, I thought it was because I'm Ishaan's wife but it was decided during the Maldives project to make me a permanent designer. 

We reached the Maldives in the afternoon and currently, we are resting by the pool. I open my camera and click pictures of Ishaan who is pool playing with a small girl who we meet when we arrived here and from then they have been playing. I take a few pictures and go sit beside the small girl's mom and talk with her. We have lunch together afterward. We go back to the room and Ishaan immediately lies on the bed as he is tried playing in the water. As he was sleeping I do some editing for my video which I already filmed and schedule it for upload.

In the night, Ishaan arranged a beautiful candlelight dinner. Throughout the night, we talk about our first date and reminiscing the old times. As we go to the room I feel sick and a slight headache starting. I put some tablets and don't tell Ishaan as he will get worried. I sleep early to let the tablet act on my body.

The next day we go to places which we couldn't visit last time. We roam until lunchtime and after eating lunch Ishaan booked us a bike. At first, I was scared to ride but I sat and held onto Ishaan with all my strength. we go where the road leads but we put the GPS on. I hug Ishaan and enjoy the wind and nature around us. Moments like this make me appreciate life more. We even  got matching tattoos and I love it as I and Ishaan designed it together.

 We even  got matching tattoos and I love it as I and Ishaan designed it together

*Last day in the Maldives*

Today is the last day in the Maldives and we go shopping in the morning to get some souvenirs. We separate to buy for different people and I go into a cute store and I decided to get a present for Ishaan. I buy him a cute badge that has a personalized print on it.

We go back to the hotel in the afternoon for lunch and I secretly tell the manager to arrange a small decoration in the private hall Ishaan has in the hotel. I told him how to decorate. We decided to take a nap as we were very tired roaming for almost 4 hours.  At around 4, as Ishaan was sleeping I sneak out and go see the preparations and make a little change. I go back into the room and take out Ishaan's suit and I get ready. I write a little note for him to see. 

It's almost 6:30 when Ishaan calls me telling me he was ready. I told him to come down. I off all the lights and as soon as he opens the door the switch on the lights for him to see all the decor. He immediately comes and hugs me and whispers "I love you" I smile "I love you too, "I say. We sit down and have a romantic dinner. We had soft music playing in the background and suddenly Ishaan gets up and asks me to dance with him. We sway to the music and look into each other's eyes appreciating what we have and capturing the moment.