CHAPTER 11

FLASHBACK

Time skip

It the last day in Delhi. I'm not gonna lie I'm going to miss being here. After papa told me about Cambridge, the next day he applied for it. We are going to the airport and I watch as I pass through the streets that I grew up in and everyone is in their thought as the car is silent.

It takes about an hour and a half to go to the airport and go through the customs and are waiting for the flight to be called. My dad pulled some strings to allows them inside. I sit in between my siblings and Aarushi hugs me and vihaan just leans on me and we all are immersed in our thoughts. I'm gonna miss these two a lot. I pulled out of my thoughts when ma comes and starts her questionnaire "beta charger Raha?( did you keep your charger). " beta medicines raka kya? (did you keep medicines)" I cut her off " ma sab Raha hai.chinta math Karo. (I kept everything don't worry)" I calm her down.

We go to the gate as they announce the flight boarding has started. I could see my mom controlling her tears and she is not doing the best job in it. I hug her tightly. " Dhyan rakana ma apna( take care of yourself)". The hug between me and dad is a bit awkward as we were not totally on talking terms as he decided against my wish. But as the days passed I could understand where he came from. I hug Aaru and I could feel my shirt getting damper and I rub her back lovingly. I hug vihaan and I could see him controlling his tears just like my dad. " tum dono Apna chayal rakna or ma aur papa ka bhi( you both take care of yourself and also mom and dad)" I tell them.i turn towards vihaan " my little hero Apni Behan ka Kayal rakna( take care of your sister) and also no boyfriends. immediately report if anyone comes near her." I whisper last words to him and mess his hair which he doesn't like but doesn't say anything. I wave them for the last time and board the flight.

After 12 hours of flight, I reach London airport. and from there I go to the train station to go to Cambridge and it takes about an hour and a half to reach the university. as I go I was greeted by the professor who sends an email to my dad. he takes me to my room and no doubt that I'm sharing it with Yash as that was my condition to come here. as we go to the room, he explains to me all the requirements and some of the rules. I thank him and he leaves as we reach the front door. it's very early in the morning and I open the door to see Yash spread across the bed sleeping. I didn't tell him when I was coming. I jump on top of him and shout " arey sale! utt. suba ho Gaya!.( sale is like a bad word but can be used when you refer to your very close friend or best friend. its morning wake up) " he wakes up at once making me fall of the bed. it takes him a few mins to register what's happening and when he realizes it he jumps and hugs me tightly " abey sale! why didn't you tell me you were coming ?" we stay like that for some time until my back starts hurting. "asehe rehaneka erada hai kya ? can you lift me ( do you want to stay like this only )" he lifts me up and soon we start getting ready as Yash has classes from 9.

I take my camera and roam around the uni as I join classes from Monday and today is Friday. it takes about an hour to roam the whole uni and the atmosphere here is very different. I join Yash for lunch and he told me he is going to give a tour inside the uni as he finished all his classes for the day and all the paperwork will be handled tomorrow. I uni is as usual amazing with the best sources. later during the night, I call my parents as it will be morning in India. we talk for 2 hours and ma crying on the phone. I set all my things in the given space. the room not to small and not too big as my bedroom back home but it's bigger than the average rooms here. I lay on the thinking bout the bracelet girl and how does she look and all the other things soon occupy my mind and I fall into a deep slumber.....

time skip

it's been a year in Cambridge and a lot has happened during this year. a lot of negative and a lot of positives. one of the most positive things is me and pa started taking again and our relationship is going back to normal and we understand each other more now. and other achievement is that I scored top marks or grade in all of my classes. from time to time I always think about the bracelet girl and how she is doing and all the questions I want to ask her and I always keep the bracelet with me as a reminder. " Kaha Kho Gaya? ( where are you lost ?)" Yash pulls me out of my thoughts and just like that we carry on talking while eating lunch with Yash telling his story about some adventure he did.

time skip

it's graduation and all my family has come and I was very lucky that I could complete my studies a year earlier than other students and Yash completed it with me and we both passed with first honors and got placements to do MBA also within a year and also placements in the top company after completion of the studies. life is always twists and turns and after what Yash has gone through in the past few months, I was worried if we were going to graduate together but thank god we did it and I'm so proud of him. he was in a very bad place and a lot has happened and you can say from that day onwards I stopped believing in true love and destiny......

MAANVI'S BRACELET

hi guys, sorry for a lot of time skips in this chapter but can you guess what happened to Yash or what could be his story, leave it in the comment section

hi guys, sorry for a lot of time skips in this chapter but can you guess what happened to Yash or what could be his story, leave it in the comment section. You will get more details in further chapters. as of for the qualification of both the main leads I will put detailed info so that no reader gets confused. anyway, thanks for reading the chapter. Don't forget to vote. bye.

I want to clarify that all the pictures used are from pinterest and I don't own any of them.
Ashley