CHAPTER 14

ISHAAN'S POV

I go to the office a little early as we have an important meeting about the upcoming project. I prepare a PPT and also extra copies for our clients to look into. By the time I eat breakfast Yash comes and joins me to go to the office. On the way to the office, Yash tells me some strategies we could apply.

At around 11:00 am we go into the main conference hall for the meeting and I propose my idea of having an online contest for the designs and the project details and all won't be released but they would only release a rough copy of all the measurements and a rough blueprint. It would then go through a blind test and majority votes will be selected as the winner. Everyone liked the idea of giving the upcoming artists a chance and that's the motto of the company. We discuss some rules and regulations and also some basic requirements. 

I contact some newspapers and also my dad's friend's magazine. the news will be published for a week and the deadline will be for about a month or so. During lunch, I go to my parent's house.  as I didn't get to see them as I went to a conference.

As soon as I go home I'm welcomed with a lot of kisses from my mom and we talk for some time and my mom serves lunch. " Ma ka khana Sab se best hai( mom food is the best)" mom makes a lot of varieties.we sit and eat peacefully and I tell my plan to ma and pa and they are very impressed with the plan. we sit and talk and I wait for my siblings to come and I spend time with them and then  I go directly to my house and do my work in the house.

MAANVI'S POV

I came back from the Paris trip a few days ago and I went to Hyderabad to spend time with my parents. I stayed there for about 2 weeks and I came back. as soon as I came back from the trip I was bombarded with a lot of work and also so many deadlines. Jaanvi is at the office and I'm currently working on my review blog. as I was editing my work I get a call from  Jaanvi, " Anu I want you to do me a quick favor." " what is it ?" " send me your best of the best interior designs immediately" " why do u want them?" I ask. " just send me. don't ask questions." and just like that, she cut the call. I go through my stuff and send her my works. 

*AFTER FEW WEEKS*

today is Sunday so I and Jaanu are busy cleaning the house and we also go out to buy all the necessities for the rest of the month and it was almost 12:00 by the time we finish everything. I lie down on the sofa relaxing after doing all the chores. I was about to turn on the TV but my phone rings. " hello Maanvi speaking" ...... " ( other person speaking ) I'm sorry I think you got the wrong number, I didn't apply for any competi----------" I was cut off my Jaanvi snatching my phone " hi I'm sorry to interrupt but my friend applied. I guess she forgot." Jaanvi says on the phone and they have some conversation and she cuts the call.  I look at angrily " WHAT DID YOU DO?" I ask in a very low tone. she catches her ears as a signal to say sorry " I saw that Malhotra's company had an interior design competition for their upcoming hotel and on the day I called was the last day so I submitted. I want the whole world to know what a great architect my friend is and the world will soon know to cause you're selected." she shouts the last words and hugs me tightly. " isn't this Mr. Ishaan's company jaanu?" she just nods. "I don't want to hear anything tomorrow you have to go to their office and you will do this project, otherwise, I won't talk to you "  😤

after the talk, we planned to go out for dinner and I decided to call Aarav without telling jaanu as an act of revenge. we go to my favorite restaurant. It is a small restaurant and very cozy. As expected jaanvi was very angry when she saw Aarav sitting at the table. She gave me an angry look and didn't speak anything else.

It was almost 11 pm by the time we go home and I change my dress into something comfy and I lie on the bed and fall asleep with minutes....

Hi guys, here is another chapter of inked with love. hope you guys enjoy it. I would love to know your feedback. if you have any suggestions leave in the comments section. if you like my work please vote. thank you.

lots of love,

Ashley❤