CHAPTER 27

MAANVI'S POV

Today's rituals are Mehendi and sangeet. At around 10 they start sangeet. It is a musical get together of the ladies in the family. The bride is dressed in all finery she was gifted on tikka and made to sit on a silver 'chowkri' or low stool. Ladies from both the bride and groom's family sit around the bride. They sing all the marriage songs.

I go around taking pictures of sangeet. I go out to take pictures of the Dhruv and men of the families as the older ones sit and talk about politics and stuff and youngsters are on their phone or laptop. I  was looking into the camera and not looking where I go and I was about to bump into someone but just at right time, I stop in my steps. I look up to see Siddharth sir and I'm beyond shocked. "first Ishaan and now Siddharth also" I think and thank god that I didn't bump into him " oh! hi sir. didn't expect to see you here" " happy to see you here maanvi. we are not in the office to call me sir " I think back to the time when Ishaan said the same thing. " excuse me " I say and was about to go, he catches my hand  " don't you want to talk to me. " luckily Dhruv comes to save me and I go from there.

After lunch, everyone starts preparing for the Mehendi function. It is organized for the bride and groom separately and no men are allowed in the hall of the bride. I go and wear some comfortable clothes and go to click some pics of the set and surroundings. I tie my hair as it was getting stuck in my earning. Soon all the ladies are coming one by one so I give my camera to one of jaanvi's cousins whom I got close to and run to change my dress. As I was running I bump into someone but I was in a hurry so I shout " sorry" and rush into the room to take a shower. I change into a white Kurti and a plazo. I was running as I was late and I reach the hall and the ceremony has already started. I start taking pictures of the function and in between, I was pulled to put Mehendi and I let the photographers click pictures. I tie my hair up as it is easier to keep Mehendi. Some of them were having their Mehendi done and some of them were dancing and having fun. 

After the ceremony, everyone spreads and do their own thing. I, jaanvi and some of Dhruv's and jaanvi's cousins sit in the big balcony and talk random stuff and are getting to know each other. I was sitting next to jaanvi and to my other side jaanvi's cousin who was flirting sits and honestly, I don't even know his name. He keeps trying to flirt with me and keep "accidentally" touching my knee as I was sitting with my legs folded. He touches me again and I had enough and as I was about to tell something,  Dhruv, Yash, Ishaan and Siddharth come with plates filled with dinner. Dhruv comes and sits next to jaanvi and Yash asks jaanvi's cousin to move and lightly pushes him and makes Ishaan sit before he could argue and Yash sits next to Ishaan. Siddharth sits next to Dhruv.  Dhruv starts feeding jaanvi and everyone shouts "OOOOOO!" jaanvi gets shy but eats anyway. Yash from beside me hands me the plate but takes it right away and gives it to Ishaan and says in a serious tone " feed her." To my utter surprise Ishaan picks up the spoon but I get up in a panic mode  " I'll wash my hand " I say and rush to wash my hands.  After 20 mins I come back and sit in my seat and take my plate from Ishaan who has been holding it for me. 

ISHAAN'S POV

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER*

I get up at 5:30 and brush my teeth and wear my joggers and go for running as I can't go to the gym. Yesterday I found that there is a running track behind the venue. I jog up the hill which is around 2 km up and enjoy the view and take a few pictures. I see the sunrise and relax. I see the time and it's 6:30 so I decided to go back t the venue. As I was coming down I spot maanvi coming up. She greets me with a smile and says " morning sir" I feel a bit hurt as she still calls me sir. I tell her not to call me sir. I lie to her about the road so she could jog back with me. We both jog together and go into the dining area. As the days go by I notice that I and maanvi have a lot in common.

*PRESENT CHAPTER* 

I wake at my usual time and get excited to go for a run hoping to see maanvi again but to my bad luck I didn't see her and my mood instantly turned bad. Till evening, we didn't have anything so I wear jeans and a t-shirt. We sit in the balcony and talk about what was going on in each other life and also discuss some business. As we were discussing Siddharth also joins us and I feel my mood goes from bad to worst instant. We continue where we left off and Siddharth leaves as he got a call and we continue.  I see someone coming from the corner of my eye and I turn around to see its maanvi and my mood turns happy again. She was taking pictures of all the people in the balcony. I was mesmerized by her beauty. She looked beautiful in the Kurti. She goes off quickly after taking pictures. 

After lunch, everyone starts preparing for the Mehendi ceremony. I get ready and I go into the garden area in front of the room and wait for Yash and Dhruv. As I was checking my emails someone bumps into me and my phone fell down. As I lifting my phone I see that her earring fell off.  I look up to see she is already at a distance. As I about to call her something catches my eye. It's the tattoo on her neck. I run behind her but I couldn't find her as there were rooms and I don't know which room she went into. I run down and I see Yash and shake his shoulders " I saw THE CAMERA GIRL YASH" " I SAW MY DREAM GIRL!" I shout. By this time Dhruv also comes and I ask him " Dhruv do me a favor and give me your guest list. I saw my dream girl here. She is here!" Dhruv calms me down and assures me "tonight I'll prepare and give you. If she is here I'll search her" 

Throughout the whole ceremony, the only thought I had was " do I really want to search for my dream girl?"  "what is it that I feel with maanvi?" "what if I don't like my dream girl?" "what if we don't be a perfect match?" I had this perfect picture painted on how I would want her to be but what if it is shattered. Soon the ceremony finishes and we go to the balcony where everyone else is and Yash made me sit beside maanvi and I felt happy but the thoughts rush back. I was happy to feed maanvi but she politely declined and I felt hurt. But why still remains a question........ 

Maanvi's outfit

Hi guys

Hi guys. here is another chapter of Inked With Love. ISHAAN SAW HIS DREAM GIRL AGAIN. whom do you think Ishaan is going to choose. don't forget to vote and if you have any suggestions leave it in the comments.

Lots Of Love,

Ashley❤