CHAPTER 31

MAANVI'S POV

Today I took a day off and jaanu decided that we are going to meet at the mall at 10. I get up and do my daily workout and then sit in the balcony with my coffee. I get ready and make myself breakfast. I don't know how I feel about cooking for myself as I'm used to cooking for 2. Anyway, I make a simple sandwich for my breakfast. I watch youtube while eating and reply to comments on my IG and twitter. I get ready by 9 as it's an hour to go to the mall. 

I wait near the entrance of the mall for jaanvi. As soon as I see her I run and hug her. "I missed you" she says hugging me back. " ok so what do you want to shop for?" she smiles  " we are going to Paris for honeymoon. I need some new clothes. " I bump my shoulders with her to tease her and she starts blushing.  We go into various stores and she tries on the various dresses.

It's almost noon when we finish shopping. Not gonna lie I brought a few dresses as we are going to the Maldives for the project. As we were sitting and eating lunch jaanu gets a call from Dhruv. I snatch the phone from her  " Mr. Dhruv Oberoi can't spend a few hours without your wife ?" I tease him." Ms. Gupta, please give the phone to my  WIFE " " be thankful that I introduced you to jaanu "I say into the phone and jaanvi snatches the phone from me  " can you stop fighting please " she says and goes to talk to Dhruv. She comes back after 20 min. " jaanu says maaji( Dhruv's mom) called she wants me there she has some work. I'm sorry I have to go" she hugs me  "it's ok you go. I'll pay  "I tell her. I pay for the food and takes the bags and go home.

As I was near the entrance my phone rings and its Yash " yes? Do you need anything?" I ask once I lift the call. " Are you outside?" Yash asks in the phone. " yes. I'm out " I hear Yash saying "thank god" he again speaks " Can you do me a favor ?" "tell me" I say. " can you go to Ishaan's house and get some documents. One of the directors needs them and they are with Ishaan. " "ok send me the address" I was waiting for Yash to send the address. I book a cab to the address. I suddenly realize that I'm going to Ishaan's house for the first time! I hit myself on the head and clam myself down.  

It takes me about an hour to reach their house. The house is in a gated community and thankfully I had my id card so they allow me inside. I guess Yash told them. I go to the house and "WOW!" was the only thing that came to my mind. The house was like a huge mansion. I walk up to the security guard and explain to him why I came. He allows me inside. The way till the main door is surrounded by a beautiful garden with various flowers. I knock on the door and a servant opens the door. As soon as she sees me she smiles and welcomes me inside. I look around the house and its so beautiful. I sit on the sofa and look around the hall. I see a lot of family pictures.

"AAAA!" I hear a shout from the stairs and I look shocked and startled and look to wear the scream came from. I look towards the stairs and see who I assume are  Ishaan's siblings standing on the stairs with a shocked expression. They run down the stairs and stand in front of me. I move a little back, scared of their reaction. " Are you REALLY maanvi Gupta?" the guy asks composing himself. I nod as an answer and relax a bit.  With their screams Ishaan and I think it's his mom, both of them come down. " What happened?" he asked them in a panic voice and checking whether they got hurt and also he didn't notice me. Ishaan's mom notices me first and asks me  " beta you are ?" she smiles. I have an automatic smile seeing her and she gives off such a motherly vibe.

Ishaan then notices me and seems equally shocked to see me. " I'm maanvi Gupta. I work with Ishaan sir" I smile. Ishaan smiles a little which didn't go unnoticed by me or his mom. "She is the winner of the online contest and Asst. project manager for the hotel" Ishaan says explaining to his mom and siblings. " please sit" his mom offers.

I sit on the sofa and Ishaan siblings sit a little far away from me and they keep glancing at me. I smile "I don't bite. you can sit here here" I say and show the space beside me. They smile and sit closer to me. "Did Yash send you here?" Ishaan asks and I nod "He told you to have some important documents. So I came to take them" he nods and goes to get the documents. "I have yet to know your names?" I ask his siblings. "hi I'm Aarushi and this is Vihaan " I nod at them." we are sorry to scare you. Actually we are a huge fan of yours and when we saw you we couldn't believe " I smile " it's ok". Soon Ishaan comes down with papers. Both of his siblings run upstairs when Ishaan comes down. Ishaan's mom gets some snacks from the kitchen. She smiles and sits on the opposite sofa. Ishaan sits beside me starts explaining about the documents and what needs to be down.

As I was ready to leave, Ishaan siblings come down again with a book and a pen. " can you please give us autographs?" I smile at them as they were so adorable. I take the book and  sign and give the book to them." Do you want a pic?" I ask them as they were fighting on who was going to ask me. We take a pic and I turn towards Ishaan's mom " thank you Mrs.Malhotra" I thank her " No problem beta. How are you going back?" " I'll book a taxi from here" she looks at Ishaan " drop her off in the office. We can't let her go alone" " No problem I'll manage" I politely decline but then they insisted on dropping me. " Can we also come?" Ishaan's siblings ask and now I couldn't say no to them." I will go get the car keys" Ishaan says and goes to get his cat keys.

Ishaan comes back in 10 mins and I notice that he changed his clothes. We go to the main entrance where his car is already there. As he was taking out the car keys something fell from his pocket. I pick it up and look at it with the amazed expression " Where did you get it Ishaan?" I ask him and his expression also looked shocked.

MAANVI'S OUTFIT

Hi guys. here is another chapter of Inked With Love. Sorry, it is a small chapter but the other chapters are a bit long.  What do you think Maanvi saw? What did Ishaan have? As usual, if you like the story don't forget to vote, and if you have any suggestions leave it in the comments section. 

The book has reached 1.7k reader and I can't tell you how happy I am. I never expected the book to get this much attention. thank you to every reader. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Quick question to the readers: if you have any questions you can leave it in the comments section and I would love to know where my readers are from. ( if you don't  mind sharing)

Lastly, shout out to Anaanafis and Neetu for commenting on the last chapter...

Lots Of Love;

Ashley❤