Present

While walking I noticed how other alphas would back off. Usually they would bother me on my way home. I guess jungkook's scent is too intimidating.

"All we finally arrived." I said while opening the door to only find three pairs of shoes. One of them is probably Namjoon Hyung but who are the other two. Must be their friends. We walked inside and I noticed Namjoon sitting on the couch with two unknown people. One has the scent of an alpha and the other is probably a beta. Jin's probably cooking in the kitchen.

"Oh Tae you're finally home. Who's that behind you?" Namjoon asked.

"It's actually-" I started before getting interrupted.

"Hold the flipping phone. Is that Jeon Jungkook I smell?" Jin asked while peeking his head out the kitchen. The moment he saw Jungkook he ran and pushed me in the process. Jungkook is like Jin hyung's baby so I'm not surprised. What surprised me is how he pushed me into the door knowing I get hurt easily.

"Jungkook it's good to see you. Come in. I'll make you your favorite food." Jin said while dragging Jungkook in the house. Jungkook looked at me, his eyes pleading with help. I gestured I'll be upstairs because of you touch Jin's baby you will die. And clearly Jungkook is more his baby than me.

"Wait Hyung how about my food?" The one with mint green hair complained.

"Yeah me too. You said you'll cook for us today." The red head said.

"Namjoon Hyung who are they?" I asked Namjoon.

"This is Min Yoongi" he said while pointing at the mint green hair person. "And this is Jung Hoseok." He said pointing at the red haired one. "They are friends from college.

"Hello Hyungs." I said while bowing to them. The red head aka Hoseok got up from his couch and walked towards me.

"Oh my god how is he so cute? Yoongi can we keep him?" He said while squishing my cheeks not too harshly.

"Babe that's Jin's baby." The mint hair aka Yoongi sighed.

"Hey I'm not a baby." I pouted. The three of them cooed at my action which was surprising since the Yoongi didn't seem like the cute type.

"Tae we all know you're the cutest baby ever." Jin said while poking his head out along with Jungkook eating a cookie.

"Yeah Tae. Even I agree with them and I'm younger than you." Jungkook said taking another bite into his cookie. I pouted even more and stomped my feet up to my room.

"I AM NOT A BABY!" I screamed before going into my room, slamming it

He's totally a baby. Everyone thought in their own head.

I can't believe people who I just met calls me a baby. Ok just ignore them Tae and do your homework but first I gotta change out of these jeans. I took my jeans off and just stayed in my boxers and sweater. Much better and now time for that homework. I took out my homework from my backpack and started doing it.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I looked at my phone and saw Jimin's contact pop up. I picked up the phone and greeted him.

"Hey bitch. Whatcha doing?" Jimin asked.

"Don't swear Minnie." I said. "And I'm doing my homework because unlike you I don't copy people."