Forgive me

Taehyung POV

I woke up to the brightness of the sun shining through my windows since the curtains weren't close. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake them up and get them used to the light. Suddenly my brother bursted opened the door, holding a tray filled with food.

"Tae are you ok?!" Jin asked with concern after seeing I'm awake. He placed the tray down on my desk and sat on my bed.

"I'm ok Hyung. I don't even remember what happened yesterday." I said, eyeing the breakfast that was on my desk since I was very hungry for some reason.

"Tae Umm.... you were almost raped yesterday. Thankfully Yuta saved you just in time before the asshole did something to you." Jin said while a scary look on his face. Wait Yuta? Oh I remember everything now.

"I remember now Hyung. It was really scary." I said with tears threatening to fall out my eyes.

"Don't worry Hyung is here now." He said while pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and let the tears fall, soaking into his shirt.

"If you don't mind Tae, can you tell me how you got separated from Jungkook? You were supposed to be with him at all times since you're an omega." Jin said while wiping the tears away. I looked up and saw concern in his eyes.

"He and Jimin Hyung left me to go on a ride and they didn't tell me. It was dark at that time so I didn't realize they weren't next to me. I tried looking for them and that when t-that happened." I managed to say without crying again.

"Aish that kid. Never trusting him with you ever again." Jin muttered. "Listen to me very carefully Taehyung, I don't want you to be near him. School is fine since you have classes with him. But other than that, stay away from him do you understand?" Jin asked sternly.

I didn't want to be separated from him but I would rather listen to my Hyung than get in trouble. I nodded my head. Then my stomach grumbles, indicating that I'm hungry.

"Good. Now here. Eat this. It's more than what I usually cook for you but you didn't eat dinner yesterday so you have to eat more for breakfast. Bring it down once you're done. I'm going on a date with Joonie so if you're going out text me and make sure you go with someone." Jin said, getting up from my bed and making his way out my room, closing the door quietly.

I ate all the food that lays in front of me. It was very unlike me for me to eat so much but I also didn't usually skip dinner so I was starving. After I ate I brought the plate down to the kitchen and washed it so Jin Hyung doesn't have to when he comes back home. I went back to my room and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

After laying down for what seems like hours but was only five minutes, I was boredom home. Maybe I should go visit Rosie and Jisoo. I got up and took a quick shower, slipping on some gray sweats and the hoodie from before. If I remember correctly, it belonged to Yuta who saved me yesterday. His scent smells nice. Reminds me of Jungkook's and Jisung's scent since they both calm me down. I wore a random pair of sneakers and made my way out the house.

On my way to the cafe, I sent a quick text to Jin Hyung, telling him I'm going to the cafe and my friends would be there.

I finally made it to the cafe in 10ish minutes and saw Jisoo and Rose talking to each other, Jisoo making Rose blush now and then.

"Hey guys!" I said with enthusiasm and a smile on my face.

"Tae you're back! Didn't see you in a while." Jisoo replied, ruffling my hair.

"Hi Tae!" Rose waved at me. I waved back and saw that Jisoo had a surprise face on.

"What's wrong Noona?" I asked. Rose and I looked at the oldest who was surprised.