Hangout

The three of us entered the store and looked around the interior. It was a cute yet simple cafe. We walked up to the register and saw a girl with an alpha scent standing there smiling at us.

"Hello welcome to BlackPink's Cafe. What can I get for you?" She greeted us.

"Can I get a slice of that strawberry cake?" I asked while pointing at the strawberry cake on display. She nodded her head and then looked at Jimin.

"Can I have the one chocolate cake next to it?" Jimin asked. She nodded once again and finally looked at Jungkook.

"I'll just take a banana milk." He said.

"Ok your total is gonna be $7.35." Before me or Jimin could give her our money, Jungkook placed a 10 dollar bill in her hand.

"You can keep the change." He said, walking to a random table to sit at. Both me and Jimin were shocked.

"Yah Jungkook you don't have to pay for us." I scolded at the younger, following him to a table.

"It's fine Hyung. Just think of it as repayment for when I stayed at your house and ate your pancakes." Jungkook sighed. We all sat down at a booth table, with me and Jungkook on one side and Jiminie on the other.

"What you had a slumber party without? How could you Tae?" Jimin whined. Before I could reply, the girl from before placed two slices of cake with a banana milk on a table.

"Thank you...." I started but then realized I didn't know her name.

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo." She smiled. Wow she seems like a nice girl.

"Thank you Jisoo. My name is Kim Taehyung." I smiled at the latter.

I took my strawberry cake and took a bite out of it, Jimin doing the same to his chocolate cake while Jungkook just drank his banana milk.

"I can't believe you just banana milk Kookie. Here share this with me. You did pay after all." I said, picking up a piece of cake and brought it up to Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook looked at it then ate the piece.

"Wow that's good Hyung." Jungkook said with a mouth full of cake. Me and Jungkook took turns eating the cake while Jiminie ate his chocolate himself.

"Wow I'm stuffed." I said.

"Tae how are you full? That cake was like nothing." Jungkook exclaimed.

"You know I don't eat much." I snapped back. "But now I'm thirsty. I'll be back. I'm gonna buy something. Do you guys want anything?" I asked the two.

"Can you get me a iced Carmel Frappuccino?" Jimin asked.

"Nah I'm fine Hyung." Jungkook said.

I walked back to the register and saw Jisoo talking to a new girl.

"Oh hey Taehyung back for more?" She asked once she noticed me. I noticed how the other girl went to the back room. Probably forgot something there.

"Yeha can I have a strawberry milkshake and a iced Carmel Frappuccino?" I asked.

"That will be $5.25." She said. I gave her a five dollar bill with an extra quarter.

I decided to wait for my drinks here instead of her bringing them to me. I looked at our table and saw Kookie and Jiminie talking to each other. But why was Jimin was face red? How face has been red a lot lately.

"Here Taehyung." She said while placing the two drinks on the counter while handing me two straws.

"Thanks Noona." I smiled at her. I brought our drinks back to our table. "Here's your drink Jiminie." I said while placing the drink in front of him and and handing him a straw.