Ignoring him

Third POV

It's been a couple days since Jimin's birthday party and a few days since Jimin has last spoken Jungkook. Lately he has been spending more time at home by himself or with a few other friends such as Jaemin or Donghyuck and when he isn't with Jungkook, Taehyung too which wasn't a lot.

Jungkook didn't really notice that he hasn't been talking to Jimin since he's been hanging out with Taehyung, Jin, sometimes Namjoon and sometimes Yoongi and Hoseok.

If you're wondering how can Jimin avoid Jungkook during class, the answer is simple. Jungkook just doesn't pay attention to him as much before. He's too busy thinking about Taehyung and what to get for his birthday even though it was in a few months. Plus he only has one period with Jimin alone so it wasn't much of a struggle.

It was now the end of the school day (let's just say Wednesday) and Jimin still hasn't spoken to Jungkook since the party.

"Hey Angel do you wanna hang out today?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist who just accepted it since he was used to it.

"We can't today Kookie." Taehyung said still walking forward with Jungkook next to him.

"Eh why not? You never said no before." Jungkook frowned.

"Well I have a test in my last period and I have to study for it. Yuta's gonna come over later." Taehyung said, not realizing that his words made Jungkook slightly jealous.

"Wait a study date? No!" Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hand back, making him stumble backwards a bit.

"No? Why not Kookie?" Taehyung asked, turning around, facing Jungkook, tilting his head in confusion. "It's not like we like each other."

"Because I don't trust him! Plus he's still an unmated alpha!" Jungkook complained which made Taehyung giggle.

"Don't worry Kookie. You can trust him. He's harmless even though he's unmated. He's like a brother to me." Taehyung turned around and started walking again.

"But what can I do then? I'll be bored the whole day." Jungkook complained once again.

"Just go hang out with Chimmie. When was the last time you talked to him anyways?" Taehyung said with a slight jealous tone but Jungkook didn't notice.

"Oh probably his birthday party? Crap that was a while ago. Well now I have something to do. Bye Angel!" Jungkook said with a cheery tone, pecking Taehyung's forehead as a goodbye and walking the opposite direction to Jimin's house.

Taehyung blushed at the kiss but kept walking. He was slightly annoyed and jealous but what can he do. He was the one who suggested Jungkook to go hang out with Jimin. But he was annoyed at the fact that Jungkook didn't even try to convince him to let him stay at his house.

Taehyung sighed but finally arrived at his house. He unlocked the door and saw three extra pairs of shoes. Namjoon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Hoseok Hyung must be here. Taehyung smiled since he loved seeing his Hyungs who he barely saw at his house.

"Hyung I'm home!" Taehyung yelled once he opened the door. And just as he thought, he saw the three figures sitting on the couch, talking to one another.

"It's Tae!" Hoseok squealed, getting up from his seat and running to the younger to give him a hug.

"Hi Hobi Hyung." Taehyung said, returning the hug.

"How's school Tae?" Yoongi asked once Hoseok released him from his hug. Yoongi placed his arm around Hoseok's shoulders.

They both sat down on the couches, Taehyung next to Namjoon on one couch and Hoseok and Yoongi on another.