Adventure

Taehyung POV

On the way to Jisoo's cafe, the three of us talked about our lives or more specifically Yuta was sharing stories about his life in China.

"So you moved to China when you were 11?" Jisung curiously asked.

"Yeah. I moved there because of my father's job but now his company moved him to Korea and here I am." Yuta shrugged.

"I bet you miss your friends right?" I asked.

"Well yeah. I knew them for six years. Kinda hard to not miss them." Yuta said with a sad tone.

"I'm sorry Yuta. Hey look we're here!" I shouted, trying to bring up the mood. I grabbed their wrists once again and dragged them inside, excited to see my noona.

"Noona! Rosie!" I shouted happily, seeing my two friends who worked in the cafe.

"Taehyung! I see you brought friends with you that aren't Jimin and Jungkook." Jisoo smiled. Rose smiled at me and once she saw Yuta, she hid behind her girlfriend.

"Yeah let's not talk about them." I mumbled. I felt someone pat my back. I turned my head and saw Jisung smiling at me which made me smile.

"Anyways what can I get you?" Jisoo asked, noticing my mood was bought down by mentioning Jiminie Hyung and Jungkook.

"Oh all of these look great. I'm not sure what to get." Yuta exclaimed, looking at the display of pastries.

"Well I recommend the strawberry cake but that's just my strawberry obsession talking." I giggled. "I'll have my usual Jisoo."

Jisoo typed in my order and waited for the other two alphas' orders.

"Can I have an iced coffee?" Jisung asked.

"Wow Jisung you like coffee? You're nothing like your brother." I giggled, knowing Taeyong loves sweets as much as I do.

"It's not that I don't like sweet things. I just prefer coffee over sweet drinks." Jisung shrugged.

"Ok I got it! After looking at these divine looking desserts, I think I'll get a blueberry muffin and a latte." Yuta clapped his hands like a child.

I was about to offer my card when Yuta pulled back my hand and handed Jisoo his credit card.

"Yuta Hyung why did you do that?" I whined, stomping my feet like a child.

"I did it because I'm taking up your time and plus I'm the oldest here so I should be paying." Yuta said.

"But still!" I pouted, crossing my arms.

"Hey you don't see Jisung complaining do you?" Yuta pointed at Jisung.

"Yah Lee Jisung!" I snapped. "You should be complaining with me!"

Jisung put his hands up as if he's surrendering. "I'm usually the youngest whenever we hang out so I don't really complain about things like this."

"Exactly so let's go find a table." Yuta said, pushing me towards an empty table.

"Fine but next time I pay." I said sitting down in a chair. Jisung and Yuta also sat down in the chairs next to me.

"Yeah yeah whatever Tae." Yuta said, dismissing the topic.

Like earlier we talked more but now we're talking about love. And while we did Jisoo brought our orders out.

"So Taehyung Hyung do you like anyone at the moment?" Jisung asked, drinking his iced coffee. I thought about my talk with Taeyong earlier at the school rooftop and felt my face turn red because of the thought of me saying I like Jungkook.