Wedding

This chapter is a bit special since it is the last chapter of this book...author note on the bottom.

Third POV

A few months went by and it was finally the day of Jin's wedding. And of course Jin was nervous but Taehyung was excited that his brother will be with his mate forever. And because of that excitement, Jungkook had a hard time calming his mate down.

"Angel can you please stop jumping up and down and calm down?" Jungkook asked for the nth time, buttoning up his white shirt, getting ready for the wedding which is only a while away.

(By the way, they're in Jungkook's house)

"Sorry Kookie but I can't help it." Taehyung was still jumping up and down and to make it worse, he wasn't even dressed for the event at all. Only because he couldn't decide on what to wear.

"It's fine Angel. Now did you decide on what you're going to wear?" Jungkook finished buttoning up his shirt, turning to face Taehyung who was looking at his two options.

On the left side of the bed was a light blue dress that went down until his knees. And the second option was a regular tux/suit. Of course he wasn't afraid to wear a dress since almost everyone knew about him crossdressing but his parents were going to be there and they had no idea at all.

(Guys I literally don't know how weddings work and how you should dress in them so if anything is wrong, I'm sorry)

"I can't decide Kookie." Taehyung pouted, his alpha chuckled at his cute omega.

"Well you look great in both of them." Jungkook gave Taehyung a back hug which the omega happily accepted, leaning back into his alpha. "But the dress hugs your round bum perfectly." Jungkook whispered seductively in Taehyung's ear, nibbling the lobe afterwards while one of his hands squeezing his boyfriend's thick ass.

The omega's face soon turned red but didn't make any attempt to stop the alpha. But then he had to remind himself that it's Jin's wedding in a few hours and Jin would kill them if they were late.

"Alpha stop it~" Taehyung successfully pushed the alpha off, only because he allowed him to, the omega glaring at the alpha. "We can't do that stuff right now."

Yes Taehyung is talking about sex. But was he aware of it? Nope. He doesn't really think much of it but thinks of it as his alpha "helping" him or him "helping" his alpha but yeah.

"Fine but I still think you should wear the dress." Jungkook said leaving the room to give his boyfriend some privacy even though he already saw everything.

Taehyung blushed but decided to wear the dress since wearing this kind of stuff makes him happy.

He strips off his current clothes except for his matching baby blue panties and slips on the smooth silky soft dress, loving how the material feels against his skin.

Taehyung goes in front of a mirror and takes a good look at himself. And of course he thought the dress was very pretty on him but he wanted his alpha's opinion as well.

"Alpha!" Taehyung runs out the room to go downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch while watching TV. "What do you think of my outfit?" Taehyung stood in front of the alpha so he was blocking the TV.

"You look pretty baby." Jungkook said after taking a good look at Taehyung, pulling him down so that the omega was sitting on his lap, nuzzling his nose on Taehyung's collarbone, inhaling the scent that calms him down.

"Let's go Kookie!" Taehyung tried to stand up but Jungkook was not allowing him.

Of course the wedding wasn't until a couple more hours but as Jin's brother, he had to go earlier to make sure everything came out as planned and of course help his brother with anything else. Plus he just wanted to see his brother in his wedding suits