Gone

Third POV
(I swear I keep spoiling y'all 🤦🏻‍♀️ ENJOY)

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived shortly at the mall after a good ten minutes or so. And thankfully Jungkook texted Jin and Taeyong where they went so they wouldn't worry like last time.

"What do you wanna eat angel?" Jungkook asked as they walked side by side, hand in hand, as they looked at the many shops the mall had.

"Can we eat sushi?" Taehyung asked in an innocent tone as usually.

"Of course we can angel." Jungkook smiled, ruffling Taehyung's hair with his free one which made Taehyung smile as well.

They arrived at the restaurant which luckily served sushi as its main course.

They were quickly seated as it wasn't that busy today and luckily the waitress, Jennie, was super nice and sweet unlike the last one they had. She and Taehyung got along very well that they even became friends but somehow Jungkook expected that.

"Is it good Angel?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung ate a sushi roll.

Taehyung happily nodded his head which made Jungkook smile and start eating.

-

"Are you full angel?" Jungkook asked, swinging their hands back and forth as they walked.

Jungkook and Taehyung finished their lunch so now they were aimlessly walking around the mall.

"Yes Kookie." Taehyung replied obediently. "While we're here, can we see Tannie?" Taehyung asked with his beautiful smile on his face.

That's when Jungkook froze, making Taehyung look at him weirdly.

Shit! I can't let him find out. Jungkook panicked.

"Kookie?" Taehyung called out, pulling on his sleeve to get his attention back on him.

"Yes angel?" Jungkook snapped out his daze.

"Can we please go?" Taehyung begged, his puppy eyes appearing, his bottom lip sticking out and quivering, looking like a child who wants something.

Damn it! Why can't I resist suck a cute attack?! Jungkook awed inside as he stared at Taehyung's adorable face. Who am I to say no to that?

"Fine we can go see....Tannie." Jungkook grumbled but Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"Thank you Kookie!" Taehyung innocently giggled after getting what he wants.

"Just don't get too disappointed." Jungkook mumbled but luckily Taehyung didn't hear him but dragged the two to the pet store.

(I swear Taehyung is always dragging Jungkook somewhere and he just goes along with it)

They arrived at the store in just a few short minutes which Jungkook wished it took longer. Taehyung was happy to see the say puppy and couldn't stop smiling.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Mingyu asked once he saw the two coming in the store. Wonwoo heard the two names that came out of his boyfriend's mouth and rushed to his side.

Damn you Mingyu! Why are you guys always fucking working when we come here?! Jungkook swore in his head.

"We came here to see Tannie!" Taehyung smiled.

Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other with big shocked eyes with their mouths wide open.

"We can't let you do that Hyung." Wonwoo hesitantly said after seeing Jungkook doing a no signal from behind Taehyung.