Just us pt. 2

Third POV

After 15 minutes, they final arrived at the mall.

"Let's eat first before we go to the shop. I'm starving." Jungkook said once they entered the mall.

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement. Even he felt a bit hungry. Jungkook intertwined their hands, making Taehyung blush, and walked to the restaurant where Baekhyun worked.

"Welcome to ********* How many for today?" The hostess asked, preparing to the menus. She was only looking at Jungkook, completely ignoring Taehyung.

Judging by the scent, she's a beta. Taehyung thought, frowning at his own thought.

"Just two today." Jungkook smiled. The hostess's face went red but she seductively smiled back.

"Follow me then alpha. You too I guess." She threw Taehyung a disgusted look. Taehyung instantly hid behind Jungkook.

They both sat down at the table where the hostess sat them.

She handed them two menus well handed Jungkook one but just dropped one in front of Taehyung which scared him, causing him to whimper.

"Because we're a bit short staffed today, I'll also be your waitress for today. What drink would you like alpha?" The hostess asked, still ignoring Taehyung.

"Angel what drink would you like?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, ignoring what the hostess asked.

"P-pink lemonade." Taehyung mumbled quietly as he felt the hostess glare at him.

"And I would like a coke. Angel do you know what you wanna eat yet?" Jungkook said without even looking up from the menu.

"N-no." Taehyung got more nervous as she kept on glaring at him.

"You can come back later." Jungkook waved her off, still looking at the menu, still not giving her any attention.

"I'll be back for your orders." The hostess gritted her teeth as she glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung watched as the hostess got slightly angry as Jungkook kept ignoring her. He accidentally let out a whimper which alerted Jungkook.

"Angel are you ok?" Jungkook finally looked up from the menu, holding Taehyung's hand across the table.

"It's nothing Kookie." Taehyung mumbled.

"Just tell me if something's bothering you ok?" Jungkook said. Being the stupid bunny he is, he didn't realized the hostess glaring at Taehyung.

(I'm just kidding. Out bunny isn't stupid.)

Taehyung nodded and went back to looking through the menu.

"I think I want want the Alfredo pasta but it has to be made by Baekhyun Hyung." Taehyung said with a cute pout, crossing his arms.

"Ok I'll be sure to make a special request for my special angel." Jungkook said while pinching his cheek which made Taehyung giggle.

The hostess came back, harshly placing Taehyung's drink on the table, causing it to spill but politely placed Jungkook's drink on front of him.